Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrob pieces things together methodically in the offseason. This is his third year making later wave splashes and fans and pundits still seethe every time a hole opens up like he's not going to address it later on. He's had plenty of busts but the process is always there with him at least.

Anyway, great trade and another elite fit if he pans out. Still need a WR in round 1 this year. I'm zeroing in on Treylon Burks as an ideal scheme and needs fit but any of these 1st round receivers will do.

Jrob pieces things together methodically in the offseason. This is his third year making later wave splashes and fans and pundits still seethe every time a hole opens up like he's not going to address it later on. He's had plenty of busts but the process is always there with him at least.

Anyway, great trade and another elite fit if he pans out. Still need a WR in round 1 this year. I'm zeroing in on Treylon Burks as an ideal scheme and needs fit but any of these 1st round receivers will do.
Nobody really thinks this is going to happen, do they?

I’d like to be more excited about this, but the ACL tempers it. We haven’t had a single player come back the next year and match previous productivity with this injury. At least the cost was minimal, but he isn’t a day one wr #2 this season in my opinion. I sincerely hope I’m wrong, but the cuts and change of direction will be slow to come around.

I think he can be cut after next year with no dead cap
Yea but $13M and a 6th for a “prove it” deal? Seems a little steep for a guy coming off injury.

Might as well roll the dice with Julio or Juju. We’ll see though. Could be solid and we were running out of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back