Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. We will have to do something soon. We are 5 million over the cap(if the cap was real that is). I'd imagine a Tannehill or Lewan restructure is upcoming.

For sure. JRob wouldn’t have made this move if he didn’t know how he was going to get under the cap after.

Another move I love. If we could have found a way to sign James Washington as a downfield threat I think our wr corps would look pretty damn good. Hope we can still find a way to add a field stretching wr.
Will Fuller and Sammy Watkins are both down field threats. Both are available.

I'd love to have AJ Brown long term, but I'm afraid Jrob and co might steer clear of a huge contract because of his injury history. He's been productive but he's been struggling with knee injuries for 2 + years now. It's hard to have faith that his body will hold up at this point.

Jrob loves him some guys coming off injury. At least this one was a bargain for a solid WR.

In a matter of 2 messages you said JRob loves him some injured players and then JRob won't sign AJ Brown because of his injury history.

In a matter of 2 messages you said JRob loves him some injured players and then JRob won't sign AJ Brown because of his injury history.
Coming off of an injury and being constantly injured are 2 different things.

Jrob likes to bargain shop and gamble on players coming off of injuries in hopes they regain former glory. That's different from signing a WR that's been hobbled for 2+ seasons to highest paid WR status. (As AJ Brown would probably demand)

haha well there are plenty of burners in this draft to go around - just as long as offense dominates the draft in terms of the picks we use
WR coach, “just run as fast as you can toward the end zone over there, either down the sideline or middle of the field. Here’s more glue.”

If it matters, I don’t think JRob loves just any injury, he really falls for the ACL recoveries.

I know those weren’t my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back