Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim and Pam... It's just wrong they aren't married in real life.

7bde137ede1c6899705af7a5d8f9ef60.jpg

So did anyone actually finish Ballers? I gave up after like 4 episodes. Did it ever get better?

No not really. They ended the season on a positive note (which seems rare for shows nowadays to not have a cliffhanger).

I didn't hate it like everyone here, it was just kind of meh but had a few chuckle moments.

I usually can take a lot of blood and violence, but the part in the leftovers where they tie that woman to the tree and stone her, I had trouble watching that part, that was messed up lol

I hated that show none of the characters were likable hell id even go as far as saying some of them were anger inducing. My biggest problem with the show was the way the plot unfolded. The plot was more about how people dealt with what had happened and spent little to no time on what happened. I don't have a problem with that but on top of not learning anything about the damn event that happened we had to deal with some of the worse characters on tv.

At the end of season one we knew just about as much as we did from the start of the first episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back