Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he's a red herring... hate that they named the Joker, for some reason.
I know they said that there would be a lot of red herrings at the beginning. But at this point I just can't see that being the case with him. He is just too dead on.

I know he's not even technically the Joker the yet but still he seems such a great choice to portray that character. If he were just a bit older he'd be an excellent Joker for the big screen IMO.

Feel like I'm in a slight minority, but I like Fear The Walking Dead.

The collapse of society in that area seems reasonable and some of the characters are good.

Be interesting to see a similar show every year, but in a different society or region.

The collapse of society in that area seems reasonable and some of the characters are good.

Be interesting to see a similar show every year, but in a different society or region.
I'm enjoying it too.

I think it's been pretty great.

Anyone try scream queens? I gave up after 40 minutes.

It's a fresh change to the all-carnage-all-the-time video game approach.
But that's just me.

It's aight. The druggie son is the most annoying character on TV though.

I LOL'd when they did not move at night... then the military quarantined their arses

I mean dude was evading street gangs all thru the night to get back to the house then declared it was to dark to drive. Gonna have to wait for daylight.

I try my best to overlook these things. I really do

Im liking it but the military is being portrayed in a stereotypical fashion.
I disagree... the military seems pretty benign and what I'd expect from something of this caliber for them to deal with.

It's that one officer that's an asshole... and they totally exist. My brother personally knows some just like him.

I LOL'd when they did not move at night... then the military quarantined their arses
I thought it was pretty funny when the mom shot the zombie in the head with a shotgun and it didn't die. I mean, yeah, I get that the producers want the zombies to be harder to kill because they haven't been decomposing for a year and a half like in the first show, but that would have killed anything...

I disagree... the military seems pretty benign and what I'd expect from something of this caliber for them to deal with.

It's that one officer that's an *******... and they totally exist. My brother personally knows some just like him.

sorry, I just dont see them publicly humiliating citizens and then playing golf on the restricted roads...

Again stereotypical callus military arsehats.

They can do what they want but been my experience that the military would be embracing the public not alienating them. But its a show not reality

sorry, I just dont see them publicly humiliating citizens and then playing golf on the restricted roads...

Again stereotypical callus military arsehats.

They can do what they want but been my experience that the military would be embracing the public not alienating them. But its a show not reality
One guy. ONE GUY was playing golf. Not THE military.

Assholes like that exist in the military. Sucks but true.

How exactly did they humiliate civilians..?

making the 'mayor' talk to the distraught dude or they were gonna kill him in his own home. Taking people against their will. Witholding information. Generally lording their power over the populace.

The military would go out of their way to make the citizens feel secure and respected. Not driving golfballs into their neighbors homes or threatening them

making the 'mayor' talk to the distraught dude or they were gonna kill him in his own home. Taking people against their will. Witholding information. Generally lording their power over the populace.

The military would go out of their way to make the citizens feel secure and respected. Not driving golfballs into their neighbors homes or threatening them
Um... they asked "the mayor" to talk that guy down so they WOULDN'T have to "deal" with him.

They take people against their will for the sake of perceived safety - they still don't fully grasp what they are dealing with.

They would hold a conference with everyone there and share the information? Yeah, because the military is all about sharing information with civilians...

I'm starting to doubt your military "expertise".

I can see a guy driving golf balls down an empty,secluded street in his fown time. He's been there for a while... what else is there to do when he thinks his area is "safe". Plus... some people are assholes. Even in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back