Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forced Bruce/Selina scenes in s1 were annoying. This season has been on point though. Last night's episode was easily the best of the entire series imo.

I hate to say but I really am hating the X-Files. I'm in the middle of the 2nd season and they just do the dumbest s*** for the sake of moving the story along. I'm usually not super nitpicky about that kind of stuff either but it's tough to ignore with this show.

The X-Files was hit and miss for me im about at season 5. Some real bad episodes but some of them were pretty great like the episode Home that was messed up.

yeah that was a season opener.

I watched X-files and the spinoff show (which was awesome BTW). They did an excellent job of NOT revealing the truth that was out there, but always throwing crumbs out.

I kinda think they did not know the answers so just kept everything muddled.

Still quite entertaining. Some shows were excellent. The 2 parter where Mulder & Scully went back in time and actually kissed and were then saved by the Lone Gunmen was as good as a movie IMO.

they mixed light episodes in with some really creepy or twisted stuff.

At that point nothing like it had been on TV

I am ashamed to admit it but I still liked it after Duchuvney left the show

uuuuh wow....

not sure what to think.

will watch but I just hope they dont screw it up royally

This has been in the works for a long time. Gillian Anderson has been behind the effort. I suspect they will try to up the content density to keep up with modern horror/sci TV. That could be good or bad.. The old show would be on autopilot for a few episodes between the really good stuff. With six episodes to sell bringing it back full time they need every episode to count.

They did an excellent job of NOT revealing the truth that was out there, but always throwing crumbs out.

I kinda think they did not know the answers so just kept everything muddled.

This...

I agree fully. Let the drama simmer.
Unfortunately today's YouTube view needs action every 30 seconds to stay engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back