Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, this x files talk really makes me realize how far we came. X files would show during church, so my mom would take her vhs hand held recorder, big ole thing, put it on a stool in the middle of the living room so it'd line up, and tape x files lol.

man, this x files talk really makes me realize how far we came. X files would show during church, so my mom would take her vhs hand held recorder, big ole thing, put it on a stool in the middle of the living room so it'd line up, and tape x files lol.

Sinner

AoS is back. Looks like the inhumans are going to be the main story from here on out as the genesis compound has gone worldwide in the form of fish oil. Season premier totally sets up Civil War. I thought it was gonna get campy and suck but about halfway through it started getting intriguing.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the Super Girl commercial for the first time. That will be a massive failure and it will be awesome to watch it fail.

Well the new Heroes show is on episode 3 and its already starting to lose me. Its so disappointing that this show has never had competent writers and a creator who doesn't think he is a literary genius.

Watched the SNL premiere. Leslie Jones is the worst thing to happen to comedy in some time. IDK why they are featuring her so much. They've actually got a decent cast aside from her.

Even though it's schlocky I enjoy watching z nation. Z weed anyone?

Anyone watch blunt talk? As a Patrick Stewart fan and tng fan it's hilarious seeing him in the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back