Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone is aware AMC is doing a complete TWD marathon heading into sunday evenings season opener.

set your VCRs for 'the grove'. Total stand alone episode and IMO one of the hardest to watch TV episodes ever, but in a good way

They seem to do a TWD marathon every month

Man that Gotham episode.
I guess that he was suppose to be a proto-joker and he will server as inspiration for lunatics for years to come until one of them sticks.

It was a great episode too.

I hope he isn't really dead. He's too good too kill off
Man that Gotham episode.
I guess that he was suppose to be a proto-joker and he will server as inspiration for lunatics for years to come until one of them sticks.
They are definitely trying to make it out like he was merely the inspiration for the real Joker. But I almost feel like they are pushing it a little too hard and he's gonna make a come back somehow. Even on Twitter like the writers and the chick who plays Barbara and the dude who plays Riddler were all like "Thanks to Cameron Monaghan. It was such a pleasure to work with you." Had me wondering if they are just trying to mess with people.

If Jerome really is dead it was a huge, huge mistake.

They are definitely trying to make it out like he was merely the inspiration for the real Joker. But I almost feel like they are pushing it a little too hard and he's gonna make a come back somehow. Even on Twitter like the writers and the chick who plays Barbara and the dude who plays Riddler were all like "Thanks to Cameron Monaghan. It was such a pleasure to work with you." Had me wondering if they are just trying to mess with people.

If Jerome really is dead it was a huge, huge mistake.
It could be a situation where they had planned on doing the multiple jokers and by the time they saw how good the guy was it was to far into production to change it. But unfortunately i don't trust them enough to make it work and i hope they play it safe and just bring the guy back. The fans love him and he really knocked it out of the park if the next guy does a crap job they might have a problem on their hands.

It could be a situation where they had planned on doing the multiple jokers and by the time they saw how good the guy was it was to far into production to change it. But unfortunately i don't trust them enough to make it work and i hope they play it safe and just bring the guy back. The fans love him and he really knocked it out of the park if the next guy does a crap job they might have a problem on their hands.
Yeah I had the same thought.... that they were already planning on him not being the real Joker but then that kid just absolutely killed the role and they were like "oops".

There's still ways they could make the death turn out to be a fake. Hopefully that's the case. If Jerome is really dead and not the real Joker the show takes a major hit IMO. Dude was SO perfect in that role.

Yeah I had the same thought.... that they were already planning on him not being the real Joker but then that kid just absolutely killed the role and they were like "oops".

There's still ways they could make the death turn out to be a fake. Hopefully that's the case. If Jerome is really dead and not the real Joker the show takes a major hit IMO. Dude was SO perfect in that role.

If they decide to bring him back, they could use a Red Hood-type story to make him the real joker.

But seriously, even if they were going to kill him. Do it at the season finale. He's the reason people were watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back