Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoS: I am not normally fond of tv romances...like, AT ALL...but Fitz/Simmons has got to be the greatest love story ever since Romeo and Juliet.

Can't wait to catch up on Gotham...opening all these spoiler tags is gonna be like Christmas morning.

Gotham: Okay so I gave this show another shot when it went up on Netflix. I love it now. It was hard for me to keep up with everything happening on a weekly basis but the ability to binge watch helped out a lot. This current season has been a pleasant surprise.

Agents of Shield: It was almost painful to get through the first half of season 1 but since then they took off and haven't looked back. I love all the new elements going on this season and I'm truly invested in the characters.

Flash: Kind of a weird opening episode with a few wtf moments but still a pretty solid season 2 debut.

Arrow: Have high expectations after the somewhat let down last season.

rth

rth is like 50. He was too old for boy meets world.

I saw it... it was on plenty of times but it was not for me. Generic and typically bland stuff that either doesn't rerun, or it reruns on a channel that nobody watches.

Watching an episode right now would be like catching a rerun of Night Court or Saved By The Bell - nostalgic, at best... if an episode of The Office, with Carrell, is on... we are all watching THAT.

Money-making aside... if CW wants to make quality shows, they should only make them 2-3 seasons long.

Occasionally they have a great one... but it fades so quick.

I saw it... it was on plenty of times but it was not for me. Generic and typically bland stuff that either doesn't rerun, or it reruns on a channel that nobody watches.

Watching an episode right now would be like catching a rerun of Night Court or Saved By The Bell - nostalgic, at best... if an episode of The Office, with Carrell, is on... we are all watching THAT.
it wasn't a question of better show...itvwas a question of Bette romance. Childhood sweethearts is a better story than some guy steals another's guys girl.

it wasn't a question of better show...itvwas a question of Bette romance. Childhood sweethearts is a better story than some guy steals another's guys girl.
Doesn't matter. Neither romance was very good. So, pretty irrelevant. Like asking which is better: Sam's Cola or Big K Cola... they both suck equally.

I didn't "answer the question" due to there not being an answer.

Again, both sucked.
better is relative to the question. Two options. One was better than the other. Its like saying what's more 1 penny or two pennies. Can't just say neither is more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back