Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
better is relative to the question. Two options. One was better than the other. Its like saying what's more 1 penny or two pennies. Can't just say neither is more.
Incorrect. Those have a numeric value. 2 will always better more, or better, than 1.

Which romance is better is purely opinion. They both sucked.

Which is better? Chewing gum that taste like shit for 5 seconds or chewing a gummi bear that tastes like shit for 5 seconds?

You can spit either out after the 5 seconds or swallow.

Which is better? Chewing gum that taste like **** for 5 seconds or chewing a gummi bear that tastes like **** for 5 seconds?

You can spit either out after the 5 seconds or swallow.
The bear for sure those things barely have any flavor in the first few bites anyways.

man, this x files talk really makes me realize how far we came. X files would show during church, so my mom would take her vhs hand held recorder, big ole thing, put it on a stool in the middle of the living room so it'd line up, and tape x files lol.

You had a VHS camcorder but no VCR to record the show on? How the hell would you watch what you recorded from the camcorder without a VCR?

we had a VCR. Man I dunno. I was like 6.

Pop that VHS in and hit record. No need for the camcorder. At least you had new episodes to watch.

I grew up watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Rocky 4, and The Empire Strikes Back recorded off TV. Watched those things like twice a week for years.

I know it doesn't have any superheroes in it but is anyone planning on watching The Last Kingdom on BBC America? The series premiers Oct. 10th.

It's based on The Saxon Stories. About present day England before it was England with Anglo-Saxon kingdoms and Vikings.

@GoT you might like it if you are into historical dramas.

I know it doesn't have any superheroes in it but is anyone planning on watching The Last Kingdom on BBC America? The series premiers Oct. 10th.

It's based on The Saxon Stories. About present day England before it was England with Anglo-Saxon kingdoms and Vikings.

@GoT you might like it if you are into historical dramas.

See gunny. We do need a superhero tv show thread. This is why you'll never be mod

Just so everyone is aware AMC is doing a complete TWD marathon heading into sunday evenings season opener.

set your VCRs for 'the grove'. Total stand alone episode and IMO one of the hardest to watch TV episodes ever, but in a good way

Just watched the season 2 finale when tdog Lori and Beth have fled the farm in a truck. Lori demands tdog they stop, go back and look for others or to let her and Beth out. Tdog was like "I should you dumb hoes". Classic tdog.

Now they all dead when they could've been on a cruise ship together

just read arrows gonna be a more happy, light hearted arrow. Soldier Ollie will be gone. Gay. This seasons gonna suck
If this is so then Mark Guggenheim needs to be dragged out behind the building and have the everlovin crap beat out of him. The fans are already pissed that he sold last season out to 14 y.o. "Olicity" fans on Twitter. If it means that Felicity is returned to her original status among the cast, then fine...but any more of that crap like she pulled with the Atom suit and I'm done.

Arrow last night was solid. I'm a fan of Neal McDonough, he's solid. He was great in Justified as well.

Diggle's costume is fine, his helmet isn't. It just doesn't seem to fit.

The ending is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back