Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fantasy fans like lord of rings or game of thrones watch shinara chronicles on MTV yet?

I knew of the books but really nothing about them. So far I really like the series.

Also the expanse on syfy is best space fiction show in a while.

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.

Like David Cross, so watching this... quirky good fun.
I'm a DC fan too, but I could not get into that show for whatever reason. I mean it was okay. Just not something I was dying to come back to given the plethora of content these days.

Any fantasy fans like lord of rings or game of thrones watch shinara chronicles on MTV yet?

I knew of the books but really nothing about them. So far I really like the series.

Also the expanse on syfy is best space fiction show in a while.
Hmm... not familiar with the books. Of course, my hesitancy to watch something on MTV is understandable.

Flash is on a whole other level than Arrow at this point.
so sad to see patty leave. :(
I was hoping RF would beat flash so bad but zoom would save him by killing RF. That woulda been sick. But the episode was dope. Arrow was super weak tho . Sooo weeeaak

anyone watch Frasier? I somewhat remember watchin it growin up but I started it and its pretty funny..

Watching "Terriers" on Netflix right now. Had it in on the list forever and finally gave it a shot.

It's extremely well-written. I'm really shocked it lasted only one season.

Finally getting to see "Deadwood" on HBO. Al Swearengen might be one of the best TV characters ever created.

@GoT

"Kolchak" to appear on tonight's X Files..
‘X-Files’ tips a (straw) hat to iconic ’70s TV character | New York Post

I like Rhys Darby as a fun Kolchak spoof.
Hardcore X-Filers will recall Darren McGavin appeared on the original X-Files run as a washed up reporter with a history of 'encounters' aka Carl Kolchak. I guess they couldn't acquire rights to use the name..

11080.jpg

Saw that episode and holy crap was it awful.
I have seen two episodes of X Files, one old and one new. Both of them were utter dog squeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back