Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that plays Johnny Burns is an amazing actor..
Sean Bridgers..
He's in a movie called The Woman and plays a total mf'er - a really, really nasty character. He's also great on Rectify as the guy you know is guilty..

A joke is no good if taken super serious...

Wasn't that trial the first one fully covered on television? Mocking the crazy televised coverage... may as well have been a reality show.

After the last one I figured you were just being cute about the trial.

Yes, I thought it was a good start.
Not sold on Cuba as OJ - should have casted a no name probably.
Also, enough references to Kim Kardashian. She is completely irrelevant to the OJ saga.
Yeah. It was entertaining enough, but nothing particularly standout about it so far. I guess that's to be expected though as this was the setup episode that involved mostly facts anyone who was alive at the time already knows. Agree on Cuba. He's not bad by any stretch but when I look at him I just see "Cuba Gooding Jr.", and he doesn't really look anything like OJ anyway. And yeah, the kid Kardashian stuff, kind of irrelevant but no doubt a shameless attempt to bring in additional viewers. It won't really bother me too much unless they keep doing it every episode.

Yeah. It was entertaining enough, but nothing particularly standout about it so far. I guess that's to be expected though as this was the setup episode that involved mostly facts anyone who was alive at the time already knows. Agree on Cuba. He's not bad by any stretch but when I look at him I just see "Cuba Gooding Jr.", and he doesn't really look anything like OJ anyway. And yeah, the kid Kardashian stuff, kind of irrelevant but no doubt a shameless attempt to bring in additional viewers. It won't really bother me too much unless they keep doing it every episode.
its a series?

I caught it for a few minutes in the beginning and fell asleep, guess I should see if its on demand then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back