Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Flash thing:
Hey, WELLS!...how bout maybe give a heads up about who's who on Earth 2 before heading over?! Same for you, Garrick!..
Yeah. There were an awful lot of conveniences in the most recent Flash. I still really enjoyed it though. I can forgive little issues like that as long as the show's entertaining.

Before going, Garrick says to Barry not to get distracted or emotionally involved, things are different; Barry's all like yeah sure no problem. As someone who makes their living playing with sharp objects, safety warnings are generally more robust and held in higher regard by me.

Is good week for TV.

My DVR this week:

The Walking Dead
Billions
Shameless
Better Call Saul
People vs OJ Simpson
Shannara Chronicles
Survivor
Face Off
Hell's Kitchen
Bellator MMA: Kimbo Slice vs. DADA 5000
Black Sails

I question why the midseason cliffhanger wasn't:
The whole eyepatch sequence, rather than the kid asking for "mom". It was a bit disappointing that they apparently allowed momkid to live for some time (into darkness) after starting the whining routine.

vinyl-hbo-teaser-trailer-1.jpg

Did anyone catch the premier of Vinyl on HBO?
Wants to be Goodfellas of Rock n Roll, with some scenes very reminiscent of Taxi Driver and other Scorsese greats..
It was a bit OTT and not really committed to an accurate timeline but I think it will settle. Loved Dice's character LOL..

I question why the midseason cliffhanger wasn't:
The whole eyepatch sequence, rather than the kid asking for "mom". It was a bit disappointing that they apparently allowed momkid to live for some time (into darkness) after starting the whining routine.
Yeah I thought that was lame too (the "mom" cliffhanger basically being completely forgotten about.)

And damn, Glenn has more lives than a cat. Oh well. Negan. Soon.

Did anyone catch the premier of Vinyl on HBO?
Wants to be Goodfellas of Rock n Roll, with some scenes very reminiscent of Taxi Driver and other Scorsese greats..
It was a bit OTT and not really committed to an accurate timeline but I think it will settle. Loved Dice's character LOL..
Not yet but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back