Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but it was making fun of them so it was all good
They are just feeling so shoehorned into the show when they really are so irrelevant to the actual story. I don't even mind them making the occasional appearance. It just feels like the show is going out of its way to be like "Hey guys, that's Kim, and that's Kloe, and that's the other one! Neat huh?"

What makes it most irritating is they have to spell it out to make sure every meat-head out there makes no mistake that they are talking about the glorious Kardashians..
Would have been so much better if they just showed a subtle, quick scene of RK encountering some spoiled kids with food all over their shirts at his wife's house and says "I wish Uncle Juice would have killed you kids instead"

What makes it most irritating is they have to spell it out to make sure every meat-head out there makes no mistake that they are talking about the glorious Kardashians..
Exactly what I'm getting at. Seems like they are going out of their way to state their names as often as possible. I'm sure it's just a lame attempt to bring in more viewers and I halfway can't blame them for that. But it's just kind of cringeworthy to everyone who doesn't give a flying f about the Kardashians. Are any 15 year old girls actually tuning into a show like this just to catch the occasional glimpse of some kid actress portraying their hero Kim as a 12 year old?

Exactly what I'm getting at. Seems like they are going out of their way to state their names as often as possible. I'm sure it's just a lame attempt to bring in more viewers and I halfway can't blame them for that. But it's just kind of cringeworthy to everyone who doesn't give a flying f about the Kardashians. Are any 15 year old girls actually tuning into a show like this just to catch the occasional glimpse of some kid actress portraying their hero Kim as a 12 year old?

Sadly I don't think the K obsession is limited to 15 year old girls.
Oww, My Balls. We are headed there..

Finally caught up Flash and Arrow, haven't watched since last year. I'm slowly losing more and more interest in Arrow, it took a lot for me to watch the final 2 episodes I missed last night. Meanwhile with Flash that hasn't been a problem.

Finally caught up Flash and Arrow, haven't watched since last year. I'm slowly losing more and more interest in Arrow, it took a lot for me to watch the final 2 episodes I missed last night. Meanwhile with Flash that hasn't been a problem.
Yeah I threw in the towel on Arrow 3 or 4 episodes back. Damn shame what it has devolved into.

I'm still enjoying Flash quite a bit but I am finding myself looking forward to new episodes less and less. I still say all of these shows would be much better off if they cut down from the 23-episode seasons. There's LOTS of filler.

Arrow should just rebrand as Felicity and be done with it.

The episode wasn't bad except for it was sandwiched between Felicity being a bitch. God damn tumblr.

Yeah I threw in the towel on Arrow 3 or 4 episodes back. Damn shame what it has devolved into.

I'm still enjoying Flash quite a bit but I am finding myself looking forward to new episodes less and less. I still say all of these shows would be much better off if they cut down from the 23-episode seasons. There's LOTS of filler.

Exactly. I think we talked about this before but I like how the Flash carries on with a couple main storylines all season with a few minor arcs as well. With the Arrow, it's like there's a big ordeal happening and it's figured out in a week or two and then another one and then another one. I just can't take it that seriously anymore. When something is going down on The Flash, I don't know what to expect. Also, I love archery and have always liked Green Arrow/Hawkeye but come on. I watched last night's episode and guys with automatic weapons were just walking to Arrow waiting to get hit instead of unloading into him. There's too many role players on that show and I don't like many of them. They need a drastic rehaul if they want to retain the viewership they have left.

Arrow should just rebrand as Felicity and be done with it.

The episode wasn't bad except for it was sandwiched between Felicity being a *****. God damn tumblr.

I'm just waiting for Agents of Shield to come back. I know that show gets some flack on here but at least it's somewhat connected to the movies and they're actually developing characters and not playing into the hands of tumblr like fans.

Exactly. I think we talked about this before but I like how the Flash carries on with a couple main storylines all season with a few minor arcs as well. With the Arrow, it's like there's a big ordeal happening and it's figured out in a week or two and then another one and then another one. I just can't take it that seriously anymore. When something is going down on The Flash, I don't know what to expect. Also, I love archery and have always liked Green Arrow/Hawkeye but come on. I watched last night's episode and guys with automatic weapons were just walking to Arrow waiting to get hit instead of unloading into him. There's too many role players on that show and I don't like many of them. They need a drastic rehaul if they want to retain the viewership they have left.
Yes, that's one of Arrow's major problems. Way too many cooks in the kitchen. And like you said most of them are lame and unlikable. I honestly don't get why they got rid of Roy and then proceeded to add Speedy and Canary, and make Diggle a quasi-hero. Roy was more badass than all of them. I think Oliver + Roy + Felicity as the tech girl would be a really cool yet simple group IMO. It's all just so convoluted at this point.

The first season of AoS was really bad and it got defended so hard. I just can't care about it i got way to many things on my plate already and AoS burned me bad enough the first time its just not worth it for me.

I dig AoS butnI just can't follow it this season...too much on my plate. This is also why I haven't looked at any of the spinoffs (Agt Carter, LoT). I feel everyone's pain about Arrow but I'm too committed to just drop it.

63. He was shot in '63.

Edit: whoops! Brainfarted. Woolworth sit-in was '62...Feb 1, 1962. Kennedy bit it in 63.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back