Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig AoS butnI just can't follow it this season...too much on my plate. This is also why I haven't looked at any of the spinoffs (Agt Carter, LoT). I feel everyone's pain about Arrow but I'm too committed to just drop it.

Whenever you get a show opening, give AoS another shot. It got a little better season 1 after the Winter Soldier reveal and since then it has taken off. I tried Agent Carter but couldn't get into it, I've heard LoT is already better than Arrow currently so I may have to try that one out.

I've heard LoT is already better than Arrow currently so I may have to try that one out.
I watched the first episode. Wasn't bad and granted it was basically just a setup episode but it didn't really leave me wanting to stick with it. None of those characters are particularly interesting to me though so it kinda came off like a reject squad show.

Honestly I've been getting kind of burned out on all the superhero shows. It's just gonna be Flash and Gotham for me from here on out.

Who's watching Fuller House??
I watched the first two episodes. It's bad. It's super cheesy. But I'm honestly not sure it's really any more those things than the original series was. It just seems so much worse as we're viewing it through more discerning eyes as an adult. I gotta admit it was cool seeing them all together again (minus Michelle) so many years later. Nostalgia is really the only thing it has going for it. I will probably watch an episode here and there until I finish it. Only 13 half-hour episodes so I don't really mind wasting the time on it.

I watched the first two episodes. It's bad. It's super cheesy. But I'm honestly not sure it's really any more those things than the original series was. It just seems so much worse as we're viewing it through more discerning eyes as an adult. I gotta admit it was cool seeing them all together again (minus Michelle) so many years later. Nostalgia is really the only thing it has going for it. I will probably watch an episode here and there until I finish it. Only 13 half-hour episodes so I don't really mind wasting the time on it.
I'll watch because my wife is curious.

I am curious to see Lori Loughlin... she probably aged well.

I'll watch because my wife is curious.
I mean it's definitely not what I'd call good TV by any stretch. Like I said nostalgia is really the only reason to watch. And I'm sure even that will wear off pretty quick.

I am curious to see Lori Loughlin... she probably aged well.
She has aged very well. Really doesn't look much different at all.

Ya. They leaning to much on redoing full house story lines. Not even Tryna hide it. Also Steve seems so gay now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back