Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just that it's a lousy, stupid name; it's that you have a stupid reason for changing it too. Picking this hill to die on is not winning you any fans.

The forum would be infinitely better if 520 came back. In that world I feel a legit men in capes tv show thread could find great success. Just think how awesome an all superhero tv show thread could be

I finished Daredevil yesterday afternoon not as good as season one.
So it started off really strong but the middle of the series was all over the place and kind of boring at times. It got better in the last 4 or so episodes but Nobu and the ninjas sucked and were in the show was to much. The ending also kind of feel flat but it was still pretty good but the worse of the netflix marvel shows so far.

I finished Daredevil yesterday afternoon not as good as season one.
So it started off really strong but the middle of the series was all over the place and kind of boring at times. It got better in the last 4 or so episodes but Nobu and the ninjas sucked and were in the show was to much. The ending also kind of feel flat but it was still pretty good but the worse of the netflix marvel shows so far.
Gawdam one day!! I'm on episode like 4 and ya I agre, season 1 was way more exciting. It's still decent, not as gripping though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back