Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 4 episodes in and unfortunately have to agree it's not nearly as good as season 1 so far. Whereas with season 1 and Jessica Jones I was binging and couldn't wait to see what happens next, DD season 2 hasn't really hooked me like that and I'm just watching an episode here and there.

I'm hoping it picks up here in the second half. For all the hype/anticipation about Punisher that whole story felt kind of half-assed and disappointing (at least up to this point).

Season 2 > Season 1

There are a couple glaring issues with the new season but I felt a strain getting through parts of season 1. For season 2, it hasn't been like that for me.

One annoying thing bout daredevil tho is foggy always crying cuz matt lied to.him. dude yall grown ass men and he's a superhero quit bein a bitch

i've been meaning to watch baskets, but between better call saul, vinyl and house of cards my viewing time is pretty limited

curb is fantastic. i haven't see all of it, but it doesn't really matter. every episode is hilarious.

About time to start a new show. Here are the candidates:

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Flaked
Love
The West Wing
Togetherness
Six Feet Under
Curb for sure. I'd love to be able to watch that show for the first time again.

I watched the trailer for Flaked last night and was thoroughly unimpressed.

There is so much decent current stuff being pumped out there right now I could find time to revisit old shows..
Currently trying to fit in
Saul
WD
Vikings
Outsiders
OJ show
Bates Motel
Baskets

and several I'm forgetting I'm sure

How is outsiders?

Bizarre mixture of stupidity and some other X factor that keeps us watching.
It lands in Vikings/SOA territory..
Or a bunch of Darryl Dixon types living in trees, defending their hilltop from big coal interests. I'd say there's a one in five chance they all turn out to be werewolves (i hope not)..

I have always liked Joe Anderson from horror flicks - and this guy Thomas M Wright (who was the bearded goof from The Bridge) is a wonderful character actor who plays a oxy'd-out town sheriff - is just great.. I'd follow any show that guy was part of.

Finally finished Daredevil
Once Fisk was involved it got better, it was good, just seemed to lack direction for a Lil bit. Punisher was dope, but he was either locked up or hospitalized most the time. The final fight was siiiick. I know the end of season 1 got a lot of criticism so they def. Stepped up the end this time. Elektra gonna be the first zombdime (hot ass zombie). Season 3 should be dope.

There is so much decent current stuff being pumped out there right now I could find time to revisit old shows..
Currently trying to fit in
Saul
WD
Vikings
Outsiders
OJ show
Bates Motel
Baskets

and several I'm forgetting I'm sure
I have WD, Fear the WD (cant wait), BCS, Gotham (what a guilty pleasure), Vikings and a documentary series (with critial factual errors I might add) called Ancient Special Ops or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back