Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daredevil was awesome. That stairwell fight scene was epic. Better than season 1.

wtf is going on with Penguin in Gotham?

Done with Arrow. Fkn Olicity shippers ruined the show.

Archer starts this week!

I miss Justified.

I didn't watch Arrow last week and I don't even care if I see spoilers on here now. Flash last week was pretty rough as well, and the Supergirl team up is pretty lame. I may eventually just watch Shield, Gotham and whatever is on Netflix.

I didn't watch Arrow last week and I don't even care if I see spoilers on here now. Flash last week was pretty rough as well, and the Supergirl team up is pretty lame. I may eventually just watch Shield, Gotham and whatever is on Netflix.
I'm slowly losing interest in Flash as well. It's still pretty good but I'm just not as motivated to keep up with all these shows lately. Maybe burnout is finally setting in.

Honestly Arrow has always been pretty bad but back then it was the only thing like it on tv at the time. We stayed for mythos and ideas knowing if it did well we would get more. Sure enough we got a ton of stuff better stuff Marvel's netflix shows, The Flash, Gotham this stuff likely doesn't happen if Arrow doesn't show people want it.

Sadly for Arrow its flaws and poor writing never got better whiles its competition did.

Honestly Arrow has always been pretty bad but back then it was the only thing like it on tv at the time. We stayed for mythos and ideas knowing if it did well we would get more. Sure enough we got a ton of stuff better stuff Marvel's netflix shows, The Flash, Gotham this stuff likely doesn't happen if Arrow doesn't show people want it.

Sadly for Arrow its flaws and poor writing never got better whiles its competition did.
It was definitely always a bit cheesy and soap opera-y. But those first two seasons were wayyyyyyyy better than anything that came afterward IMO.

Superhero TV...

8101096-Cancelled-stamp-Stock-Photo-cancel.jpg

I'm still really enjoying flash. And Gotham sick, can't wait for penguin to get his groove back.

Noone has yet to vex the penguin and not pay for it and you maam are vexing me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back