Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished Daredevil. I was not really digging it much at first but it picked up during the last 5 or 6 episodes. Still I much preferred season 1. I was kind of disappointed by how the Punisher was handled. I thought the casting was great but his whole storyline just kind of missed the mark for me. For as much screen time as he got he really didn't do much. I was really hoping to see a lot more of a Daredevil vs. Punisher angle.

Fisk is by far the best character on the show. And while I get why he had to take a backseat this season his presence was sorely missed. Ultimately Nobu and the Hand just felt lame and much less menacing in comparison. Which is kinda crazy considering one is a rich fat guy and the other is an army of ninja assassins.

Overall, I liked it but was pretty disappointed considering how great the first season was.

Ultimately Nobu and the Hand just felt lame and much less menacing in comparison. Which is kinda crazy considering one is a rich fat guy and the other is an army of ninja assassins.

That's because they were lousy ninjas. They were like the ninja version of Imperial Stormtroopers...all over the place and engaged in battle but never hitting anything.

Yeah, you know that they're gonna make that damn spinal chip give her superpowers now....then the dude who made it will become Overwatch....somebody needs to bump off Guggenheim...

He's Mr Terrific in the comics. But yeah, if they make her Black Canary I will laugh my head off.

Finally finished Daredevil. I was not really digging it much at first but it picked up during the last 5 or 6 episodes. Still I much preferred season 1. I was kind of disappointed by how the Punisher was handled. I thought the casting was great but his whole storyline just kind of missed the mark for me. For as much screen time as he got he really didn't do much. I was really hoping to see a lot more of a Daredevil vs. Punisher angle.

Fisk is by far the best character on the show. And while I get why he had to take a backseat this season his presence was sorely missed. Ultimately Nobu and the Hand just felt lame and much less menacing in comparison. Which is kinda crazy considering one is a rich fat guy and the other is an army of ninja assassins.

Overall, I liked it but was pretty disappointed considering how great the first season was.

I was disappointed they didn't have a little teaser about Fisk's Murdoch file.

That's because they were lousy ninjas. They were like the ninja version of Imperial Stormtroopers...all over the place and engaged in battle but never hitting anything.
Yeah. For as badass as they supposedly were, they never felt very threatening. Daredevil and Electra routinely destroyed dozens and dozens of them at a time. I really think they blew a big opportunity with Punisher.

I have been revisiting Metalocalypse these past couple of weeks and can't understate how stunningly great this little show was..
Starts a little slow, but by the end of Season One it has delivered at least eight gut-punchingly epic episodes and only gets better in Season 2.

MUST BE WATCHED CONSECUTIVELY - and TURN ON SUBTITLES (it's worth it)

It's truly amazing how much awesome is packed into each 12 minute episode.
In certain episodes the tension is so high that I'm certain that people have had to turn off the TV (not just change the channel).
The laughs are plenty and the music is absurdly great.
All the characters are brilliant and the ongoing background story of the Council and Salatsia is well written. The secondary characters are genius as well.

Can't say enough good things about this show..
Brendan Small is a genius.

I have been revisiting Metalocalypse these past couple of weeks and can't understate how stunningly great this little show was..
Starts a little slow, but by the end of Season One it has delivered at least eight gut-punchingly epic episodes and only gets better in Season 2.

MUST BE WATCHED CONSECUTIVELY - and TURN ON SUBTITLES (it's worth it)

It's truly amazing how much awesome is packed into each 12 minute episode.
In certain episodes the tension is so high that I'm certain that people have had to turn off the TV (not just change the channel).
The laughs are plenty and the music is absurdly great.
All the characters are brilliant and the ongoing background story of the Council and Salatsia is well written. The secondary characters are genius as well.

Can't say enough good things about this show..
Brendan Small is a genius.
I still need to check that out. I enjoyed Home Movies which BS also did.

I finished Daredevil yesterday afternoon not as good as season one.
So it started off really strong but the middle of the series was all over the place and kind of boring at times. It got better in the last 4 or so episodes but Nobu and the ninjas sucked and were in the show was to much. The ending also kind of feel flat but it was still pretty good but the worse of the netflix marvel shows so far.
I thought season 2 was great. Different than season 1, but equal. Punisher was awesome in it.. love the show, and I'm not the kind of guy to "get into" shows. Season 1 was a great crime show, season 2 is a great (toned down) superhero show. It actually feels like Daredevil when he's wearing the suit. The first season, he was just a super cool ninja guy in a black blindfold.

ONCE AGAIN I'm said it's over and that I have to wait another year to get more of it. Every actor is perfect. Couldn't believe the guy who plays Daredevil is British.

Elektra-Great
Punisher-Perfect
Daredevil-Perfect

May try Jessica Jones, but halfway into episode 1, and it doesn't look really intriguing... but I'll probably give it a shot.

May try Jessica Jones, but halfway into episode 1, and it doesn't look really intriguing... but I'll probably give it a shot.
Jessica Jones is great. I'd definitely put it above Daredevil season 2, and right there with Daredevil season 1. It's a much different show obviously. But I think if you give it 2 or 3 episodes you'll get hooked.

I thought season 2 was great. Different than season 1, but equal. Punisher was awesome in it.. love the show, and I'm not the kind of guy to "get into" shows. Season 1 was a great crime show, season 2 is a great (toned down) superhero show. It actually feels like Daredevil when he's wearing the suit. The first season, he was just a super cool ninja guy in a black blindfold.

ONCE AGAIN I'm said it's over and that I have to wait another year to get more of it. Every actor is perfect. Couldn't believe the guy who plays Daredevil is British.

Elektra-Great
Punisher-Perfect
Daredevil-Perfect

I thought DD season 2 was the best of the DD/JJ series.

I rate them all highly but DD season 2 was just amazing.

EsPECIALLY Since DAREDEVIL ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS Him EverY fight.

Wtf random ass caps

This 8s how bad arrow is.

I been waiting years for lorel to die, she finally does, and I can't even bring myself to get to that point in the episode cuz this episode is so absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back