Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotham was insane last night. Also, Agents of Shield making some crazy moves right now as well.

Started watching Flaked, I think this is the first show ever where I didn't like a single character.

Apparently you've watched nothing since you have no actual input into this thread.

I watch a lot of GOOD shows but there is no place on this forum to discuss them. If you try to talk about them here, you'll be drowned out by pages of "did you see arrows new rights? So thexy!". If you try to make a new thread to discuss non superhero shows, it's drowned out by trolls that just wanna talk about daredevils new shiny cape.

The lounge should be renamed "superhero discussion".

"I watch a lot of GOOD shows..."

Should be amended to "I watch a lot of Good shows, but I won't ever attempt to bring them up for discussion unless someone with balls does first."

I am curious when Agents of Shield is going to introduce the Inhuman Royal Family.

That movie isn't even slated until 2019, but there is a lot of Inhuman activity going on.

I've been binging on The Office on Netflix. I'm up to season 4.

First couple of seasons still hold up quite well... but I'm interested in both entertainment and "witnessing" as the show changes.

I've been binging on The Office on Netflix. I'm up to season 4.

First couple of seasons still hold up quite well... but I'm interested in both entertainment and "witnessing" as the show changes.

Office Finale: Jim strangles Pam to death. Toby eats Michael's heart in a stew and Dwight fights Oscar but the last scene is cut off and we only know one is mortally wounded.

Office Finale: Jim strangles Pam to death. Toby eats Michael's heart in a stew and Dwight fights Oscar but the last scene is cut off and we only know one is mortally wounded.
I've seen the show already.

Just wanted to see how it manages all these years later and all at once, instead of once a week or a few a year.

Also, knowing the quality of the show dropped dramatically, it's interesting seeing how and when it occurs.

I watched The Office almost all the way through and then we ended up giving up somewhere during the final season. I still need to go back and finish it just to say I did. But man it fell off, hard.

I watched The Office almost all the way through and then we ended up giving up somewhere during the final season. I still need to go back and finish it just to say I did. But man it fell off, hard.
It had highs and lows in Carell's final seasons... but after he left, just wow.

Should've been his leaving with Holly as the finale.

I watch a lot of GOOD shows but there is no place on this forum to discuss them. If you try to talk about them here, you'll be drowned out by pages of "did you see arrows new rights? So thexy!". If you try to make a new thread to discuss non superhero shows, it's drowned out by trolls that just wanna talk about daredevils new shiny cape.

The lounge should be renamed "superhero discussion".

No one is stopping you from discussing them. Who else watches them?

You're just a whiny bitch, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back