Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rusting the jimmies" my ass...how old is this guy, 15?...
Any word on Joust being added to the arcade?

What about that Donations Only sub-forum?

And how much of donation to have threads that the thread creator could be personal mod over? For example, what if I donated $200 to create a "mature adults TV show thread" (i.e. not comic book or superhero related)? Could I have my own thread and delete the dummies posts that want to ruin it just to talk about men in tights? If your answer is no, then consider that this is 2016. What year will I be able to do this? And what price?

I am.

I'm enjoying it... slow, but that doesn't really bother me.

Slow is OK by me as well.
But there a few things that are working against the show - namely no likeable (or loathable) characters.
And for a show that they sold as being the undead apocalypse against the backdrop of a large city, they moved away from that setting too quickly. Feels like it's going to be the characters strictly in remote settings for any foreseeable future.
They moved filming from LA to Vancouver halfway thru the first season.

But there a few things that are working against the show - namely no likeable (or loathable) characters.
I somewhat agree but I think a little bit more time for character development can go a long way. I like the junkie son and the Hispanic dad as of right now. They have potential.

And for a show that they sold as being the undead apocalypse against the backdrop of a large city, they moved away from that setting too quickly
I definitely agree with that. I'm willing to see where they take it though. It seems like Strand is about to lead them into some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back