Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll watch it in a little bit... my take, thus far...

They promoted this show as "before Batman"... it should be "without Batman", in my opinion.

Eventually Bruce joins the GCPD to take up the fight with Gordon. This show is/would be so much better that way.

Gotham City Without Batman

Game of Thrones starts back this Sunday. Good time to rewatch the last season or catch up wherever you left off. I'm not super into like others, so I have to rewatch last season again to remember events and names.

I'll watch it in a little bit... my take, thus far...

They promoted this show as "before Batman"... it should be "without Batman", in my opinion.

Eventually Bruce joins the GCPD to take up the fight with Gordon. This show is/would be so much better that way.

Gotham City Without Batman
Everyone gets so hung up in the batman thing

Just forget about batman and enjoy the show

Ouch Alex really burned me by going back and rating all my posts as boring. Not sure I can recover. I'll probably never talk about a comic book show ever again. That's it boys, if you want me I'll be on the Golden Girls forums.

This thread so boring.

It would be interesting if there was a thread where all tv shows could be discussed. Unfortunately a comment about a normal tv show results in a page worth of "omg did you see cape man's new tights".

I don't know what's more pathetic. That Alex is incapable of discussing TV shows or that he physically went through every post and neg rated it.

If Alex had a super power it would be being a massive loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back