Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Season 5 of The Office... introduction of Holly and Jim & Pam get engaged... Angela is with Andy instead of Dwight.

Should've ended that season.

Jim & Pam get married... Angela goes back to Dwight - maybe even engaged... Michael & Holly leave, maybe engaged.

Extended finale would have a "flash foward" to a similar ending to real finale, except Dwight & Angela are already married and Michael & Holly are married with kids.

Gotta limp it along to make that money, sadly.

I am curious when Agents of Shield is going to introduce the Inhuman Royal Family.

That movie isn't even slated until 2019, but there is a lot of Inhuman activity going on.

Apparently they're going to push back the Inhuman movie. Interviews from the heads of the movie and TV departments, I highly doubt the shows ever have an impact on the movies.

I feel like there are more posts about whining over comic book show discussions than actual posts about those shows.

A more factual interpretation of that feeling looks more like this (over the last ten pages of posts)
53 posts about supes shows
7 posts complaining or goofing on them
9 posts by supe-defenders complaining about the complainers

A more factual interpretation of that feeling looks more like this (over the last ten pages of posts)
53 posts about supes shows
7 posts complaining or goofing on them
9 posts by supe-defenders complaining about the complainers
I'm not gonna bother to go back and research but to me it kinda felt like the superhero talk had died down a bit recently. Then Daredevil hit. And with that being a Netflix full season dump of course there's going to be a flurry of discussion to follow. But everyone watches it within a few weeks and then it's basically over.

I'm still not sure I buy into the idea that superhero show talk is somehow stopping discussion of non-superhero shows that would otherwise be happening. Bottom line, these are just the shows that most of the people who check this thread seem to be into. I'd say the majority of the posters in here are 20's/30's males who are the exact demographic for these kind of shows.

And 6 or so of those complaining posts are by Alex, who I'm not yet certain isn't just being a bit sarcastic about an old meme here..
He's just trying to rustle some jimmies. Which is what he does best. And I still say those type of posts only serve to make things worse for those who don't like the superhero talk. I think superhero show fatigue is already beginning to set in for a lot of people (it certainly is for me even though there are still a couple of shows I keep up with) so it will eventually just go away naturally. Or at least die down considerably.

Aside from Alex rustling the jimmies nobody here is really continuing to make that argument - but then you have playmaker making his comments, so yeah in any opportunity to indulge some smartassery I'll play ball..

I'm not gonna bother to go back and research but to me it kinda felt like the superhero talk had died down a bit recently. Then Daredevil hit. And with that being a Netflix full season dump of course there's going to be a flurry of discussion to follow. But everyone watches it within a few weeks and then it's basically over.

I'm still not sure I buy into the idea that superhero show talk is somehow stopping discussion of non-superhero shows that would otherwise be happening. Bottom line, these are just the shows that most of the people who check this thread seem to be into. I'd say the majority of the posters in here are 20's/30's males who are the exact demographic for these kind of shows.

He's just trying to rustle some jimmies. Which is what he does best. And I still say those type of posts only serve to make things worse for those who don't like the superhero talk. I think superhero show fatigue is already beginning to set in for a lot of people (it certainly is for me even though there are still a couple of shows I keep up with) so it will eventually just go away naturally. Or at least die down considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back