Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerome's back
This is like the 3rd time they've showed that clip which clearly appears to be him in the tank. I'd say it's a foregone conclusion they are bringing him back. I bet they are going to save it for the season finale though. It might even be the final shot of the season. Get the viewers all pumped up and build the anticipation for season 3.

This is like the 3rd time they've showed that clip which clearly appears to be him in the tank. I'd say it's a foregone conclusion they are bringing him back. I bet they are going to save it for the season finale though. It might even be the final shot of the season. Get the viewers all pumped up and build the anticipation for season 3.

It looks like Hugo Strange might be creating the 'traditional' villains from the comics.[/spoilers]

Anybody watching Baskets? also a Louis CK joint..
I have never found Louis Anderson funny but goddamn if he isn't hilarious as Zack G's mom..

Watched last week's and tonight's Gotham, it's lit. Loving what Hugo Strange is doing.

Agents of Shield started back tonight, loving the Inhumans direction and getting some subtle hints to the Civil War build up.

I just read the 2nd season of American Crime Story will be centered on.... Hurricane Katrina. What in the literal ****?

Producer Ryan Murphy said "I want this show to be a socially conscious, socially aware examination of different types of crime around the world. And in my opinion, Katrina was a f---ing crime – a crime against a lot of people who didn’t have a strong voice and we’re going to treat it as a crime. That’s what this show is all about."

FFS. Way to ruin a pretty good thing.

Why the hell we have an active ongoing thread for better call Saul, but we can't have on thread for men in tights: flash/Gotham/superhero tv show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back