Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
who watches the bates motel? Its a pretty good show. In season 3 now, only thing that bothers me is his brother always has the same stupid expression on his face lol

lmao! This scene with Norman and the therapist down in the basement is so golden. Norman totally schools him. Normans a bad ass lol. Till he goes all Cray Cray.

Bates Motel

tumblr_mxz64kiPOX1t0demio1_500.gif

To whom it may concern:
Yeah, I get that variety is necessary sometimes but that's not how nail guns work. I mean, yeah, you could modify the trigger and overide the safety but the nail will go everywhere but where you want it to.

Flash Spoiler

That god damn Zoom reveal. I am so confused by it all now.

Pretty impressive when King Shark is in the episode and isn't the most wtf thing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flash Spoiler

That god damn Zoom reveal. I am so confused by it all now.

Yeah, same here. My first guess is that Zoom is Garrick from a third dimension and Garrick 2 was the second-to-the-last Flash he tried to conquer. Sorta like Jet Li's "The One", his power increases by being the only speedster in all the multiverse?
It's also possible...hell, likely...that the man in the mask is also a Garrick.

Last edited by a moderator:
So here is the deal with Zoom im pretty sure this is right

Jay Garrick and Hunter Zolomon are twins separated at birth. Earth 2 Jay is dead and earth 1 Zolomon has nothing to do with any of this. Earth 2 Zolomon has been posing as earth 2 Jay and the reason earth 1 Jay isn't around is because he is the guy in the mask.

So here is the deal with Zoom im pretty sure this is right

Jay Garrick and Hunter Zolomon are twins separated at birth. Earth 2 Jay is dead and earth 1 Zolomon has nothing to do with any of this. Earth 2 Zolomon has been posing as earth 2 Jay and the reason earth 1 Jay isn't around is because he is the guy in the mask.

That is my thought.

Some guy on reddit pointed out the man in the mask had the same scar as Jay Garrick on his neck.

So Hunter Zolomon is Earth-1 irrelevant and Earth-2 Zoom and Jay Garrick is Earth-1 in the mask and Earth-2, dead.

Or, they have been running a Prestige-type con.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back