Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal on Orphan Black... I've noticed some hype.

If you are really bored go for it. I actually just marathoned the first season and have watched the second so far. But I would say PASS and would not really recommend the show. It has moments, but good it is not.

Ugh, I hated Orphan Black. The chick is super annoying and she's not the most annoying person on the show… If you get BBC - go Ripper Street..

There is plenty of great stuff to watch these days.
Fargo is fantastic..

Also check out:
Top of The Lake
Hannibal
Les Revenants
The Fall
The Americans
Turn etc.

we are recording Fargo. We want to watch the movie again before we see the series. I know it probably isn't even like the movie but so what.
Turn is good IMO esp if you like stories which are true. This is about the first American spy ring that helped Washington in the war.
Hannibal, The Black List and The Americans are some of my favorite shows.

Turn is not going to resonate with the "I need lots of wire-fu and explosions" crowd but it is a quite decent historical drama..

I wouldn't wait to watch Fargo the movie again. I honestly think it would just confuse things.
This Fargo is kind of a retelling of a very similar story - with similar characters.
What the show has that the movie didn't is the Billy Bob character - who is loads of fun. A nice comeback for him..

Just finished four seasons of Boardwalk Empire. I highly recommend it to anyone who is into social history or American mafia stuff.

Haters gonna hate

Batman-Robin-Green-Arrow-Laugh-In-Old-School-Cartoon-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back