Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
am about to get into breaking bad.....watched every other show I like on Netflix many many times lol....I just know I aint gonna like it though....and imam be so pissed at all you fuckers totin it as the greatest thing since the simpsons

am about to get into breaking bad.....watched every other show I like on Netflix many many times lol....I just know I aint gonna like it though....and imam be so pissed at all you ****ers totin it as the greatest thing since the simpsons

If you don't like Breaking Bad, I'm not sure I can respect you as a human being.

Impossible not to like.

I've never met a person that didn't like Breaking Bad. Seriously.

It was a slow starter IMO. Remember watching the first few episodes when the show started and then dropping it.
Have watched all episodes after the show ended and luckily the show got better. But most of the seasons got that mid-season slow down that lasted 6-9 episodes.

Not sure it's a show I'm gonna re-watch.

5 episodes in, I enjoy it. Definitely weird but thats one of the enjoyable parts.

Breaking Bad or AHS?

BB ain't weird at all. Pure genius. Best written, best acted show I've ever seen. Cranston is brilliant. Anthony Hopkins wrote him a letter telling him he's never seen someone do a better acting job.

It was a slow starter IMO. Remember watching the first few episodes when the show started and then dropping it.
Have watched all episodes after the show ended and luckily the show got better. But most of the seasons got that mid-season slow down that lasted 6-9 episodes.

Not sure it's a show I'm gonna re-watch.

I have only seen the latest season once, but I have seen everything else at least twice.

And I will marathon the whole show again at some point this summer.

I'll probably never watch Breaking Bad. Haven't seen a single episode. It really seems to rustle folks jimmies for whatever reason.

I'd rather watch Malcolm in the Middle.

Ok I'm reneging my earlier claim that the TV Fargo story has nothing to do with the movie.
Last night's episode showed a clever scene that it is a "continuation" (20 some years later) of the movie.

Breaking Bad or AHS?

BB ain't weird at all. Pure genius. Best written, best acted show I've ever seen. Cranston is brilliant. Anthony Hopkins wrote him a letter telling him he's never seen someone do a better acting job.

AHS

Ive heard a lot about breaking bad but im a horror freak so now that i actually have a little time to catch up, I started there first. Its a lot shorter than BB is so ill have it finished quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back