Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez... I may not be super into The Wire, but be careful with these spoilers!

I've seen a couple of those deaths, but had no idea about Rawls. Not surprising... that guy is a chode.

$50k real moolah.

I started to notice some potential spoiler talk, so I didn't read through any of the posts. And on the top 5 deaths, or whatever, only two names caught my eyes (and I already knew they were dead).

The Rawls thing was the only bit that was a slight spoiler. No biggie.

If someone had spoiled anything in Breaking Bad for me... I would've raged so ****ing hard even though I pretty much correctly predicted everything the moment I saw the opening scene of S5. Luckily by season 4 I was watching the show live.

All the deaths I mentioned happened prior to Season Three except one.
That said, everyone dies in The Wire. Everyone.
It's all in the game, yo..

Anyone else have the Clay Davis soundboard app for Android?

L1hQLlti4JX5dfMeCUQbY7f32cBFoS-06IhCm96cVSvwum7olHTSTw5yn2An5cWruHr9=h900

Breaking bad is....decent....

I mean i get y everyone loves it...nerdy white dude turned bad ass....all yalls dream lol

If you don't like Breaking Bad then I don't think TV shows are for you, and there's probably a good chance you don't appreciate film.

Aren't you the one who said Movie 43 was good?

My roommate thinks Movie 43 is hilarious. Yet he hates Curb Your Enthusiasm.

These are the type of people who are going to hate Breaking Bad. It just goes over their heads.

lol trust me nothing bout bb goes over my head, and yea I aint into movies. and I said i thought movie 43 was funny enough to watch on Netflix if ur bored lol i wouldn't buy it or rent it. i jus think its waaaaaaaaay overrated. like waaay. but im enjoying it enough that im still watchin it. walking dead had me way more involved....but i don't think that's the greatest show ever either.

one question....the episode where walter blows up that fake meth at tukos hide out, how did it manage to blow out windows and shit all crazy but all them dudes were straight lol....

Don't ask me that. I'm not a chemist... There wasn't a fire explosion though.

How far into the show are you? I certainly didn't think it was the greatest show I'd ever seen in the first season. I loved it from the start though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back