Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol trust me nothing bout bb goes over my head, and yea I aint into movies. and I said i thought movie 43 was funny enough to watch on Netflix if ur bored lol i wouldn't buy it or rent it. i jus think its waaaaaaaaay overrated. like waaay. but im enjoying it enough that im still watchin it. walking dead had me way more involved....but i don't think that's the greatest show ever either.

one question....the episode where walter blows up that fake meth at tukos hide out, how did it manage to blow out windows and **** all crazy but all them dudes were straight lol....
Because that's what the writers wanted to happen.

Winston. haha

Yeah, he started out as boring but I love what they've done with his character as it goes on. Just becomes more and more weird.

White nerds want to be Spider-Man or Han Solo, not a douchebag who is far too smart for his own good and let's power destroy every single thing important to him in his life.

White nerds want to be Spider-Man or Han Solo, not a douchebag who is far too smart for his own good and let's power destroy every single thing important to him in his life.
I bet there were more walter whites this halloween than adult spidermen. Shoot wasn't one of you whiteys walter white for halloween lol

I bet there were more walter whites this halloween than adult spidermen. Shoot wasn't one of you whiteys walter white for halloween lol

This guy.

i74lya.jpg

F Spiderman.

If I ever dressed up for Halloween, Heisenberg would be probably be my choice, but I would not want to be the guy in real life. No way.

I have a Heisenberg sketch hoodie though. I get praises from random people walking past me. Not many shows have that power... If I wore a hoodie that had something to do with Walking Dead would anyone comment on it? No... They'd think that was lame (and I actually like WD a decent amount).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back