Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nervous about it being on NBC.

Constantine would be amazing on HBO or even AMC.

AMC is making a series for Preacher which will be amazing I'm sure.
The Preacher series worries me. My all-time favorite comic and I don't think any network can do it justice... unless it's premium cable.

Arseface. Maybe.

Cannot do two characters justice, in my opinion... Sheriff Root and Herr Star. He will become a mere shadow of his comic glory.

The Preacher series worries me. My all-time favorite comic and I don't think any network can do it justice... unless it's premium cable.

Arseface. Maybe.

Cannot do two characters justice, in my opinion... Sheriff Root and Herr Star. He will become a mere shadow of his comic glory.

We are getting a Sandman movie which will feel like a drug fueled visual feast.

NBC might do Constantine justice. I hope he is an ass and it remains dark enough but it is Network TV so I don't know.

I have faith that AMC will do Preacher justice. It won't be perfect by any means but it might at least be entertaining.

Everything would be better on HBO or Showtime.

Constantine on HBO would be just so amazing.

Hoping that Del Toro makes his Justice League Dark film in the next couple years.

Constantine
Swamp Thing
Deadman
Zatanna
Etrigan

Yes please

Del Toro even said he would honor the television's portrayal of Constantine so that is cool.

It's not as if HBO or NBC have a one big studio where all of their shows are filmed these days.
(excluding NBC sitcoms etc maybe)
The productions are subbed out to to other companies. HBO and NBC essentially just buy the finished product.
NBC has Hannibal, which looks like no other production on TV and is far gorier than anything HBO has ever shown.
I'd say sans nudity and cursing NBC would not be very limited in what they could make.

It's not as if HBO or NBC have a one big studio where all of their shows are filmed these days.
(excluding NBC sitcoms etc maybe)
The productions are subbed out to to other companies. HBO and NBC essentially just buy the finished product.
NBC has Hannibal, which looks like no other production on TV and is far gorier than anything HBO has ever shown.
I'd say sans nudity and cursing NBC would not be very limited in what they could make.

They won't let him smoke... One of the character's most important traits.

Violence and gore is perfectly fine.

Over the top sexuality is fine.

Portraying hard drug use is fine.

Cursing and smoking?
Got to draw the line...

Merica

Smoking is discouraged in TVMA rated shows if it glorifies the activity.
I have only ever seen that retarded Constantine movie - did he not die of smoking related cancer?
They could get away with that one if they choose - but they won't..
Just saw the trailer for the show. At least they have Neil Marshall directing some episodes.
And no Keanu is always a good thing..

They won't let him smoke... One of the character's most important traits.

Violence and gore is perfectly fine.

Over the top sexuality is fine.

Portraying hard drug use is fine.

Cursing and smoking?
Got to draw the line...

Merica

Meanwhile - a third entry into the CW world of kinda-gay super heroes..

super_heroes_fail_19.jpg

If I ever dressed up for Halloween, Heisenberg would be probably be my choice, but I would not want to be the guy in real life. No way.

I have a Heisenberg sketch hoodie though. I get praises from random people walking past me. Not many shows have that power... If I wore a hoodie that had something to do with Walking Dead would anyone comment on it? No... They'd think that was lame (and I actually like WD a decent amount).

I have a Heisnenberg shirt that says Trap Lord on it. I get the weirdest looks.

Flash looks good, kinda gave a chuckle when they showed him running in slow mo...looked a little awkward.

The Arrow finale was alright, after some great episodes leading up to it the finale let me down a bit. Action scenes were great but didn't have the wow factor like the finale for the 1st or 2nd season.

I dont often wear my Sunnyvale Bubbles sweater. Its a hockey sweater for those that dont know

I dont get many people who even recongize what it is. I guess most people think I am 'Bubbles'

The few that recognize it never fail talk and usually shake my hand ect...

Hash Hockey, Freedom 35 ect..

and apparently I at least somewhat look like Mike Smith.

Never got a free beer though, plenty of H5s from strangers after the play in Nashville a couple of years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back