Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!

the BBs4 ender was one of the best moments in television history!
granted s5 was about tying up loose ends and actually finishing the story. Not a season long chess match like s4 was
Did they really have to have gus be all terminator tho

Did they really have to have gus be all terminator tho
probably one of the best effects I have ever seen on TV

and it just showed how robotic/methodical Gus was compared to how emotional Walt had become

very early in the am and I reserve the right to totally change my mind reguarding analysis, but BBs4 ender was total awsomeness!

Flash looks good, kinda gave a chuckle when they showed him running in slow mo...looked a little awkward.

The Arrow finale was alright, after some great episodes leading up to it the finale let me down a bit. Action scenes were great but didn't have the wow factor like the finale for the 1st or 2nd season.

I thought that fight with Slade juxtaposed with the past fight was great. It felt like Slade had been slowly losing for a couple episodes by now so this last episode did feel a bit dragged. I'm very curious what they do for season 3.

We may get the "white canary"/lady shiva story line.

probably one of the best effects I have ever seen on TV

and it just showed how robotic/methodical Gus was compared to how emotional Walt had become

very early in the am and I reserve the right to totally change my mind reguarding analysis, but BBs4 ender was total awsomeness!
I thought it was horrible effect and story wise jus dumb but the last few episodes of season 5 got pretty intense i liked the show the.best when.walt and jesse worked together

But i don't see any men in tights I'm suprised you like it

I watch Arrow, Game of Thrones and now Penny Dreadful.

Add Constantine and Flash to that this Fall.

I will finally watch a drama on AMC when Preacher starts.

I do love comics and graphic novels and usually any adaptation of them on film.

Meanwhile - a third entry into the CW world of kinda-gay super heroes..

super_heroes_fail_19.jpg
Dude...is that DW?

I've watched all three episodes and while it have a beautiful appearance thus far it's been entirely window dressing and the individual storylines don't seem to have much to do with one another.
That said, that's kind of how Penny Dreadful pulps were I suspect.
Feels a lot like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
I'm interested in how Ra and Dracula are supposedly tying together here - which a new twist.
Dorian Gray is going to have to have some out of character twist as well to further his storyline here as well. I suspect Dr. Jeckyll will make an appearance as some point..
There are some similar elements to Ripper Street, which is a show that does deliver fully..

I have a friend who is a horror host who goes (went) by the name Penny Dreadful.
The same day this show came out her husband, who was her sidekick on the HH show, passed away.
This week I got a note saying she would no longer go under the name Penny Dreadful over those events. Kinda sad because she is fairly established..

Anybody caught Penny Dreadful on Showtime?

So freaking cool. I'm hooked.

Victorian horror meets... Literature?

Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, Dracula ect

Creeping-Cruds should check it out.

Anyone else watch that Heroes show? (Yes I know I am behind)

Am I the only one who finds it odd that they constantly refer to the one character as "The Haitian?" Some of these characters have known him for years. You think they would take the time to learn and use his name. Instead of just referring to him by his nationality.

Started watching True Detectives

Zzzzzz

Really tho, my girl loves it and I either fall asleep or end up playing around on my phone.

Started watching True Detectives

Zzzzzz

Really tho, my girl loves it and I either fall asleep or end up playing around on my phone.

It doesn't get much better than True Detective, man. Amazing show. Not sure how it will be going forward, but that season was awesome. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back