Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three episodes in on In The Flesh.
Surprisingly powerful stuff for zombie-drama.
This show would not last two episodes amongst the Walking Dead hyper-critics though.

That's what others have told me but I'm going to finish it anyway haha

I am the same way... once I've invested my time in a show I'll finish it regardless.

But trust me... it's gonna get laughable. Season 5 was one of the worst seasons of any show I've ever seen. And it doesn't get much better after that. The series finale was a joke.

S4 was my favorite, and it was pretty consistent up until S5. Way back when it was my #2 show behind BB. Now it's irrelevant to me.

I'll definitely go back and watch 1-4 at some point though.

I am the same way... once I've invested my time in a show I'll finish it regardless.

But trust me... it's gonna get laughable. Season 5 was one of the worst seasons of any show I've ever seen. And it doesn't get much better after that. The series finale was a joke.

S4 was my favorite, and it was pretty consistent up until S5. Way back when it was my #2 show behind BB. Now it's irrelevant to me.

I'll definitely go back and watch 1-4 at some point though.

The first 2 seasons I really enjoyed, I'm midway through the 3rd and I'm a little ehhh

Why ruin it? And your time? Listen to the masses on this one, end of season 4 is where to stop.

I finish shows.

Plus if it's a train wreck like everyone is saying I want to see how it happens.

Went ahead and caught up on Fargo. First 7 episodes were 10/10.

The last episode was good, but I think they might write themselves into a really lame corner, but we'll see.

RIP Rik
:-(

youngones_1_396x222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back