Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantine Pilot leaked online as well.
Watched that and The Flash.

The Flash was surprisingly well done.

I was expecting cheese and cringe.

Constantine is 9/10

Dude playing him is pretty damn good.

Obviously would be better on cable but for NBC I'm really surprised and excited.

Gunny

Do you think the fact that Flash and Green Arrow have yet to have been cast in Dawn of Justice is evidence that these shows and movies are all connected?

Green Arrow I can see being left out but they have everyone, even Aqua Man, cast outside of Lantern and Flash.

We have:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Cyborg

Missing Lantern and Flash

It certainly is a way of thinking about it isn't it (though I didn't know they cast Aquaman).

It would be nice if they are connected but I'm not confident.

So I finally started watching Arrow....four episodes in, pretty good so far. I do have two complaints:

1- Everyone is just a bit too Hollywood handsome or pretty.
2- Looking for the end of the overused phrase "After five years...."

Also, if any of you watch "Under the Dome" and have not read the book or at least the Wikipedia page just prepare for eye rolling disappointment.

Stop watching now. The ending is so brutally dumb the only thing I can compare it to is those old Goosebumps books for kids that usually had a stupid twist ending.

Just stop.

Also, if any of you watch "Under the Dome" and have not read the book or at least the Wikipedia page just prepare for eye rolling disappointment.

Stop watching now. The ending is so brutally dumb the only thing I can compare it to is those old Goosebumps books for kids that usually had a stupid twist ending.

Just stop.
That's King's thing... good, solid stories... poor endings.

King has even admitted as much.

I made it 7 episodes into Mad Men until I gave up.

If you think smoking cigarettes at work or having affairs is entertaining then it's a great show. Otherwise I just don't see the appeal.

I guess maybe if I was older and appreciated the way it represented that era, but I found it painfully boring.

I made it 7 episodes into Mad Men until I gave up.

If you think smoking cigarettes at work or having affairs is entertaining then it's a great show. Otherwise I just don't see the appeal.

I guess maybe if I was older and appreciated the way it represented that era, but I found it painfully boring.
I'll admit it's been a slow start but I'm still enjoying it. Have a feeling it's one of those shows you have to stick with a bit before it really gets its hooks in you.

I did 4 seasons of Mad Men before telling the wife I would not be watching any more of it..
Talk about a show that is entirely window dressing and never goes anywhere.. Ugh.

I do think The Leftovers will be Okay. It will take time before the cards are shown..

Penny Dreadful ended on a real upswing. Had the Josh Hartnet twist figured out about 2 episodes in though. Eva Green is a solid actress.
I got a good laugh at the fate of Van Helsing..

Penny Dreadful ended on a real upswing. Had the Josh Hartnet twist figured out about 2 episodes in though. Eva Green is a solid actress.
I got a good laugh at the fate of Van Helsing..
I'm behind.

I got to catch up.

I'm glad that it got another season and apparently a much bigger budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back