Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through all of Arrow Season 1 recently and I like the way it's presented (disregarding the usual Hollywood tropes). I don't much care for the comic book version at all and it annoys me that he has that medieval goatee....it's like Superman and Clark Kent's glasses.

Arrow is shockingly terrific for a CW show. Not Supernatural good, but really really good. I'm very interested to see Constantine and Gotham.

But anyway, I finished Hemlock Grove season 2 on Netflix. Real pleased with that.

Penny Dreadful, DaVinci's Demons and Shameless have been worth the time as well.

BBC Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman was really good and so is Luther (Idris Elba). Both are on Netflix.

Going to start season 3 of Continuum this week as well.

rectify_ep1_535x320.jpg

Just finished the second season of Rectify. Well-written, well-acted portrayal of a a man convicted of a crime he (probably) didn't commit and the fallout of returning to the southern town where the crime occurred. Imprisoned as a teen, released as a well spoken but broken soul.
10/10 for dark, deep emotional drama.
Very much West Memphis Three inspired.

rectify_ep1_535x320.jpg

Just finished the second season of Rectify. Well-written, well-acted portrayal of a a man convicted of a crime he (probably) didn't commit and the fallout of returning to the southern town where the crime occurred. Imprisoned as a teen, released as a well spoken but broken soul.
10/10 for dark, deep emotional drama.
Very much West Memphis Three inspired.

Who is that guy? Looks familiar.

I was very offended by the premiere and really enjoyed it. Over the years its rare a show has offended me as much as The League but I really enjoy their comedy. LaJoie fan.

He's usually at Zanie's once or twice a year. Never been to see him though.

really? I did see him there once and it was a great show. Have been wanting to go back for his show and occasionally check their Calendar and posters when I drive by but I haven't seen him back since that time. Was probably the League Season 1 or maybe right before Season 2.

A lot of us were skeptical because so much of his show was music but really it's one of my favorite Zanies experiences.

So I watched Z-Nation.
A whole lotta suck going on. I think the dialogue was dubbed!
How does a network manage one great show (BSG) then offer a plethora of mindless crap from that point on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back