Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have failed this thread.

(I haven't watched Gotham yet)

Give it a chance. The first episode is full.of set up and some needless character plugs but the second upped the grit and violence.

I hope they stick with the cop drama more than comic book stuff.

It is better than Arrow in respect to having significantly less CW cheese.

That said I'll be watching Arrow again. I'm still pissed we don't get a connected universe but I'll tune in. At least it connects with Flash and they are adding more characters.

I still miss season 1 Arrow where Ollie just mercilessly murdered folks and nobody had superpowers.

The pilot was okay, watching the second now, I enjoy Penguin's set up so far.

The guy playing Penguin is pretty good.

I was a little weirded out they chose to
make Barbara Gordon a bisexual and have beef with her ex, one of Jim's rival in major crimes

Is Gotham worth watching? The thing I hate about these shows is that often the acting sucks serious ass.
I just watched the first episode, it's pretty solid and the characters are pretty creepy.

It's definitely not CW level of acting.

I don't know why CW can have great production values and stories but find some of the worst actors while forcing just cheesy crap in shows that have no place for it.

Every time I watch Arrow I keep expecting a montage of Ollie skipping stones on a pond while Lifehouse plays in the background.

I'll watch Homeland and Walking Dead as long as they run them.
The Knick is easily the best new show since True Detective.
Looking forward to Gracepoint even though I saw the original version Broadchurch and it may not fluctuate in regard to the story much...

Did anyone else follow The Killing all the way through to the end?
I enjoyed that show in all of its seasons and I can't say I necessarily hated the finale but it was so out of left field that I was left kinda stunned.
Loved The Killing! I'm with you on the finale. It was pretty incongruous with the tone of the show. But... my wife sure loved the ending.

I'm going to have to give The Knick another shot. The first two episodes didn't really pull me in.

Loved The Killing! I'm with you on the finale. It was pretty incongruous with the tone of the show. But... my wife sure loved the ending.

I'm going to have to give The Knick another shot. The first two episodes didn't really pull me in.

To be honest - I didn't fully take in everything that was going on with that show from the first episode or two. Visually, there's nothing else on TV like it.
Reminds me of a more-visually profound Mary Reilly at times.
The race for invention within the hospital setting takes off in more recent episodes.
I think some folks see the commercial might mistake it for a US themed Downton Abbey but it's much darker than that. Definitely in a Jeckyl/Hyde/Frankenstein vibe obviously without supernatural element as it is based on real people and events..

tumblr_n933v4U4wM1tbiuqvo1_1280.jpg

Love Gotham.....anybody watching Z-Nation ? It's a spoof but entertaining version off another zombie series. They ran into some Amish zombies in PA. ...thought that was funny. Story line and the characters are getting a little better. No where near TWD but keeps you entertained. Resurrection back and seems to be getting more interesting with a nice twist on last show.

Waiting for Vikings to come back on..pretty good series from the history channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back