Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing it's one of those shows that ties everything up in the last couple of episodes.

There's a lot of questions, but only 3 episodes in.
Yeah it will all make sense eventually. If you think you have a lot of questions now just wait til you get into season 2.

I love it. Opinions seem to vary wildly though. The first season is the best so far IMO.

1 and 2 were decent but I HATED Coven. It pandered completely to the young female sparkly vampire culture. I like old Fleetwood Mac but good god man I wanted to smash the TV after x amount of episodes with Lily Rabe pretending to be Stevie Nicks - then they bring in the real Stevie Nicks and she's actually performing her songs (in a very sub par fashion!). Murder me now..

Hoping the Freak Show season is better.
Loved Carnivale FWIW..

1 and 2 were decent but I HATED Coven. It pandered completely to the young female sparkly vampire culture. I like old Fleetwood Mac but good god man I wanted to smash the TV after x amount of episodes with Lily Rabe pretending to be Stevie Nicks - then they bring in the real Stevie Nicks and she's actually performing her songs (in a very sub par fashion!). Murder me now..

Hoping the Freak Show season is better.
Loved Carnivale FWIW..
I didn't hate Coven as many people seemed to. I thought it had some interesting things going on. But it was definitely the weakest of the 3.

Really looking forward to Freak Show. It has a lot of potential just with the setting alone.

I didn't hate Coven as many people seemed to. I thought it had some interesting things going on. But it was definitely the weakest of the 3.

Really looking forward to Freak Show. It has a lot of potential just with the setting alone.

Did you watch Carnivale when it ran?

Romero did Amish zombies in Diary..
tumblr_kwg8ts2kGY1qzhiqwo1_1280.png
The survivor was Amish... I thought the zombies were... "regular" people?

Love Gotham.....anybody watching Z-Nation ? It's a spoof but entertaining version off another zombie series. They ran into some Amish zombies in PA. ...thought that was funny. Story line and the characters are getting a little better. No where near TWD but keeps you entertained. Resurrection back and seems to be getting more interesting with a nice twist on last show.

Waiting for Vikings to come back on..pretty good series from the history channel.
Watching Z-Nation. It's a guilty pleasure. It's a typical Asylum production... but it seems to be the highest quality they've done - if you've seen any of their stuff.

Cheesy... writing is hit or miss - typically miss... acting is bad. You have the occasional actor that does it justice, but the cannibal episode had a LOT of bad extras and guest actors. The effects are weak... but they are better than usual.

But, it's a cheese-fest and that's how The Asylum rolls. I think they know this and carry on.

Unfair to compare the two shows: TWD is a drama and Z-Nation is a "tongue-in-cheek" romp.

I couldn't make it past the first commercial break on Z Nation.
When will Syfy attempt a quality series production like BSG again.
They sorely need it...

I'm really enjoying Gotham. This episode wasn't quite as good as last week IMO but not bad by any means. That very final shot has me really looking forward to next week.

The Penguin storyline continues to get more and more interesting. Hoping for a bit more grit in the show.

The Flash pilot was actually better than I expected, along with the effects as well. CW may have another winner here.

Speaking of CW, Arrow starts tomorrow night. Interested to see how much the two shows connect with each other.

Just watched episode 3 of Gotham.

Still digging the Gordon/Bullock duo.

Less forced cameos thank god and more police action.

The balloon guy was cool but the story was weak.

That final shot though.... Penguin is the best part of the show.

Bruce and Alfred are pointless IMO. I don't need to check in on them every episode. They ain't doing shit.

Episode 1 - 8/10
Episode 2 - 8/10
Episode 3 - 7/10

Will keep watching.

The Flash has potential. I'll DVR it and catch up. Watched the pilot and was disturbed by CW cheese.

Arrow is better but if they start dropping Flash's rogues in the show like Gorilla Grodd things will get epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back