Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Agents of Shield is way better in season 2 so far.

Felt like AoS should have been a XFiles or Fringe type "monster/hero of the week" type show.

Bruce and Alfred are pointless IMO. I don't need to check in on them every episode. They ain't doing ****.
Totally agree. They really need to fight the urge to be like "Remember, it's Batman guys?" all the time.

Although I do understand why Bruce was a part of this episode with the whole "Gotham's first vigilante" angle that was going on. But I hope they don't force him into every episode just for the hell of it.

Totally agree. They really need to fight the urge to be like "Remember, it's Batman guys?" all the time.

Although I do understand why Bruce was a part of this episode with the whole "Gotham's first vigilante" angle that was going on. But I hope they don't force him into every episode just for the hell of it.

The guys playing Gordon and Bullock are just so good. Fish and Penguin are awesome too.

I want to see more mob stuff and less Bruce Wayne talking about not being hungry.

Catwoman needs to disappear for a few episodes now. Poison Ivy should never be seen again. Riddler shouldn't be seen for a long time.

Bring on Dollmaker, Prof Pyg, Pedo Mad Hatter.

The guys playing Gordon and Bullock are just so good. Fish and Penguin are awesome too.

I want to see more mob stuff and less Bruce Wayne talking about not being hungry.
Yeah things could get real interesting with the mob stuff and everyone jockeying for position. Although clearly we all know how that's ultimately going to shake out.

Catwoman needs to disappear for a few episodes now. Poison Ivy should never be seen again. Riddler shouldn't be seen for a long time.

Bring on Dollmaker, Prof Pyg, Pedo Mad Hatter.
Agree with all that. If we never see Ivy or Riddler again you won't hear me complaining. I was hoping the Dollmaker storyline was going to be delved into more in the 3rd episode and was kinda disappointed that it wasn't.

I gotta ask, I've seen you guys say that Arrow can be cheesy and the acting is suspect. So what is it exactly that makes you such fanboys?

That's not a dig, just legitimately asking. Poor acting almost always takes me right out of a show/film.

I gotta ask, I've seen you guys say that Arrow can be cheesy and the acting is suspect. So what is it exactly that makes you such fanboys?

That's not a dig, just legitimately asking. Poor acting almost always takes me right out of a show/film.

Well first off, let me say this. The silly/cheesy stuff is because it's obviously a comic book show. Even the Dark Knight series had a bit of it, so imagine a TV show on the CW. I don't really complain about it because I know that's what I'm going to get. If there were cheesy moments in a show like Mad Men, then I would actually complain. For acting, again, take it for what it is. It's the CW. With some many characters in and out every week you kinda have to draw the line somewhere in the budget. Getting over that, it's a great show. It's also a very interesting show, I would say not much is like it on TV but we're getting to the point a comic book show is on every night (no complaints). The story lines have been very interesting, the comics references have been fun for the fans, the action scenes have greatly improved, and well if you're a superhero guy then you're going to like it.

Also, this season is going to be the best yet. The writers of the show have started writing the comics as well. So while we're used to see a very serious and uptight Green Arrow, expect one that's a bit more fun. With the Flash happening too I'm sure they will get together sometime in the series. It's just a fun watch, nothing serious about it.

I got ya. I still plan to check it out at some point. Just have too many shows going on right now. I have Flash DVR'd but haven't watched it yet.

I don't think it's the greatest show on earth but i do like it and it's a genre I like.

I act like it's awesome because it's just a thing we went with and it annoys @CRUDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back