Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good opening for Arrow.

Watched Gotham as well. Oswald is Titans Eternal level creepy.

Arrow 6/10

Black Canary showing up killed it. Hate her.

Needs more Diggle and drug addicted Roy.

I realize she dead but her sister is going take her place and I hate her more.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Horror Story started off way better than Coven.
They definitely ramped up the horror and disturbing freak sex.

And the Jessica Lange bravely taking on that grand performance of Life on Mars with the freak accompaniment was downright glorious! - even if she can't sing well..

That said, Life on Mars didn't exist in the 50's. Lake Okeechobee is not in Jupiter, FL and everyone knows the Florida carny freak town is Gibsonton - not Jupiter.
Though I know some freaks who still live in Jupiter from my days in Palm Beach County (Jupiter, by far being the coolest town in PBC).

Great start for season 4..

American Horror Story started off way better than Coven.
They definitely ramped up the horror and disturbing freak sex.

And the Jessica Lange bravely taking on that grand performance of Life on Mars with the freak accompaniment was downright glorious! - even if she can't sing well..

That said, Life on Mars didn't exist in the 50's. Lake Okeechobee is not in Jupiter, FL and everyone knows the Florida carny freak town is Gibsonton - not Jupiter.
Though I know some freaks who still live in Jupiter from my days in Palm Beach County (Jupiter, by far being the coolest town in PBC).

Great start for season 4..
Good the hear. It's on the DVR but haven't watched it yet. Didn't have time last night.

Arrow 6/10

Black Canary showing up killed it. Hate her.

Needs more Diggle and drug addicted Roy.

I realize she dead but her sister is going take her place and I hate her more.
I accidentally caught 40 seconds of Arrow last night lol, I thought of you no homo

AHS Freak Show premiere was pretty great. That clown....... man.

IDK who watches Key & Peele but this week's episode had me rolling. Best one of the new season IMO.

AHS Freak Show premiere was pretty great. That clown....... man.

I joked yesterday about Life on Mars not even existing in the 50's but my wife came up with an interesting theory after we realized Elsa is also wearing Bowie's Life on Mars blue outfit and makeup etc during the song - that in the AHS world Bowie later takes on her persona (and the song) as his own in the 70's.

jessica-lange-life-on-mars-108919.jpg

tumblr_nckkhdF0QT1sixwgco1_500.jpg

Wtf is up with arrow man I swear these rich ass guys gotta go fight over laurels ugly no ass having ass plus her names ugly as shit. Also it seems arrow wants to fuck his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back