Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felicity smoke tho. Hot damn. That's a fine white girl. She makes the show worth watching.
images

So who watched Walking Dead? I've been super critical of the past few seasons but I thought this season premiere was excellent. Of course I'm skeptical that the rest of the season can live up to it though.

So who watched Walking Dead? I've been super critical of the past few seasons but I thought this season premiere was excellent. Of course I'm skeptical that the rest of the season can live up to it though.

It was a great start to the season and I'm hoping the current storyline can keep a faster pace than the hanging at Herschel's awful 2nd season.

Also the Titans need to sign Tyreese. Did you see the form when he tackled the dude in the cabin?

that premiere episode of TWD was a spectacle.

no way to keep that up episode to episode. But thats allright IMO

definatly trough luck at Terminus

that premiere episode of TWD was a spectacle.

no way to keep that up episode to episode. But thats allright IMO

definatly trough luck at Terminus
Yeah you can't reasonably expect them to keep up that pace. I just....
.... wonder where they go from here. The whole Terminus thing was the most interesting plot line in awhile IMO and I just hope they didn't rush through it too quickly. What a ride though.

or use icefilms if you dont want to torrent.

Man, Arkham was creepy looking. I thought Gordon was going to bottle Penguin and make him looks like Penguin from Arkham City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back