Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it 45 minutes of dude dating a girl then ****in her sister then she ****s his best friend then five minutes of cool fighting ?

Barry doesn't have the swag to be banging anyone. Yet.

Plus he'd literally last .01 of a second. Why do you think he's called the Flash? Because he can run fast? Lol, please. He's a virgin, no doubt.

Never seen CSI but Gotham is awesome. Already one of my favorite shows. I think it's pretty cool seeing Gotham and the characters sans Batman.

I missed Gotham on Monday, how was it?

Really enjoying The Flash so far. It has that CW kind of writing but the effects are better than I thought they would be. I also really enjoy the characters and tone of the show.

Arrow tonight was alright. I don't get emotional over shows (except Breaking Bad) so all the sad stuff was just meh to me.

I missed Gotham on Monday, how was it?

Really enjoying The Flash so far. It has that CW kind of writing but the effects are better than I thought they would be. I also really enjoy the characters and tone of the show.

Arrow tonight was alright. I don't get emotional over shows (except Breaking Bad) so all the sad stuff was just meh to me.
Last episode of Gotham was really good. It and the 2nd episode have been my favorites so far.

Just watched the second episode of Flash. It's definitely corny at times but I like it. I really hope they don't force that whole "I love you but I can't say it" angle into every episode. That's really getting old already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back