Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY CAN'T OLIVER JUST GO BACK TO MURDERING CRIMINALS LIKE IN SEASON ONE IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER OMG.

- "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY"

- ARROW TO THE CRIMINALS DOME AND OLIVER MOONWALKS BACK TO HIS UNDERGROUND LAYER AND BANGS FELICITY WHILE DIGGLE AND ROY WATCH.
Thea gonna whoop his ass and I can't wait

Good to see Felicity finally getting the meat she so richly deserves.

137334525789.gif

I barely started watching arrested development.... Its pretty funny. If I woulda known Michael cera was in it I woulda watched earlier lol. Dudes funny. Him and Jesse eisenberg are totally underrated

I barely started watching arrested development.... Its pretty funny. If I woulda known Michael cera was in it I woulda watched earlier lol. Dudes funny. Him and Jesse eisenberg are totally underrated
Wow dude you are in for a treat. That's probably my favorite sitcom of all time. Would love to be able to watch it for the first time again.

I heard they're bringing Arrested Development back once more for another season on Netflix.

Are they still doing a movie too?
Supposedly.

Honestly, I think they should just leave it alone unless they have an absolutely brilliant idea. Season 4 was not even remotely on the level of season 3 (which was the weakest of the first run). If they're continuing it just for the sake of appeasing the fans, don't bother.

I really liked AD up to the Little Britain episodes, which seemed to be shark time.
Couldn't do all the Netflix episodes - though I'm glad they tried.

I really liked AD up to the Little Britain episodes, which seemed to be shark time.
Couldn't do all the Netflix episodes - though I'm glad they tried.
I believe that was the season Henry Winkler literally jumped over a shark in one of the episodes.

I really enjoyed season 3, even though it was clearly the weak link. Season 4 (Netflix season) just felt like they were trying too hard and it lacked the charm of the original run. I think Hurwitz simply got tired of fans clamoring for more content so he just forced something and it ended up being kind of an uninspired mess.

I missed last week's episode but saw tonight's. I like the show but idk, I can't quite get into it like I'm with Arrow and the Flash so far. It's been pretty good so far though.

I loved the 4th season of AD about the same as all the others.

Think this is yet again a case of people being annoyed at popularity- so they have to say it's not as good as back when they and a handful of others watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back