Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the episode descriptions for episodes 1-12 over on 4chan the other day and i think it was episode 9 maybe 8 Barry teams up with Oliver to take on Clock King and Captain Boomerang . The hype doesn't stop!

Key and Peele absolutely on fire this season.
Football player with the concussion lol .
Who are we! We the rhinos! WHO ARE WE! WE THE RHINOS!!

THEN WHERE THE FUCK MY HORN GO LOL

Arrow was good this week but I'm about to stop watching when they start shoving Laurel Lance down my throat again. @Gunny

I cheered when Sara fell off the roof with an arrow in her chest.

Key and Peele absolutely on fire this season.
Football player with the concussion lol .
Who are we! We the rhinos! WHO ARE WE! WE THE RHINOS!!

THEN WHERE THE **** MY HORN GO LOL
I've been loving this season but hate to say I barely even laughed during last night's episode.

Flash, like Arrow, Smallville and other shows will probably do a villain of the week to begin with just to establish the world they are living in before it gets on to the bigger issues.

I understand that but it's literally been the same process every week so far. At least Arrow mixed it up a bit in the beginning.

Villain appears-Flash rushes into battle but is defeated-back to the HQ to figure out how to win-plan works despite unexpected circumstances-Wells stands up. End.

Arrow was good this week but I'm about to stop watching when they start shoving Laurel Lance down my throat again. @Gunny

I cheered when Sara fell off the roof with an arrow in her chest.

You knew it was going to happen though. As soon as your spoiler happened it all but confirmed the fan speculation. I thought last night's episode was alright. Fighting somewhere else and not in costume was a nice change. I was hoping to see more Thea and Malcolm instead of a ARGUS story that felt kinda weak at the end. I guess we're going to see the entire team come together at the end, you know Speedy, Arsenal, and Black Canary along with Green Arrow. Quite the family.

Next week's episode looks pretty great.

Felicity > Sara

But Sara boobs > Felicity boobs (because we haven't we had them out and about)
Sara was ugly as shit. Same as laurel
..well I dunno second season she looks better. Still no ass tho. I'd rather fuck felicity than have a threesome w the lance gals

To those watching Gotham, have you heard this fan theory yet:

(I'm spoiler tagging it just in the off chance it ends up being true. If true, it would be HUGE so read at your own risk.)

Oswald Cobblepot is actually Joker.
http://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/2jm7q5/on_tv_show_gotham_oswald_cobblepot_will_not/

I don't buy it. But I will say, the character definitely more closely resembles the traditional Joker more so than the traditional Penguin. In fact, he's pretty much a dead ringer for a Joker.

And I hadn't noticed that Penguin's new suit was "heavily accented in green and purple". That's interesting for sure. But it's all just a bit too far fetched for me. So much so that if this does end up being the case my mind will still be blown.

What do you guys think? Any remote possibility this could be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back