Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally was able to watch Constantine.

Good casting of main. This would be even better if allowed uncensored... looking forward to next episode.

Just watched the latest Flash. I'm still liking it but the uber lame villains are really bringing the show down IMO. Hopefully the teaser at the end of this episode means that is all about to change though.

Finally was able to watch Constantine.

Good casting of main. This would be even better if allowed uncensored... looking forward to next episode.

Constantine was meant for HBO or Showtime but this is good. I hope we can at least get a couple seasons.

Anybody watching Homeland this season? Or is this thread exclusively for comic shows?

I'm an episode behind, but IMO it has started off better than last season did (although last season did get better after the first 3-4 slow episodes).

Anybody watching Homeland this season? Or is this thread exclusively for comic shows?

I'm an episode behind, but IMO it has started off better than last season did (although last season did get better after the first 3-4 slow episodes).

Yes and I agree. Though it wasn't hard to beat the beginning of last season.

Still Quinn banging that elephant...dude.

Yeah I'm watching. Probably my favorite show on TV these past few years. I agree it's been a lot better than last season.

Carrie is shameless!

Sweet.

Meh. MehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMehMeh

Very proud of you..

Can they kill off laurel?!!
Just catching up to episode 2 ("Sara") and Laurel is the worst and most intellectually offensive trope character since JarJar Binks. I'll find out soon enough but if she takes up the Canary mantle I'm gonna be pissed.

Just catching up to episode 2 ("Sara") and Laurel is the worst and most intellectually offensive trope character since JarJar Binks. I'll find out soon enough but if she takes up the Canary mantle I'm gonna be pissed.
Plus she ain't got no booty to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back