Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the 4th season of AD about the same as all the others.

Think this is yet again a case of people being annoyed at popularity- so they have to say it's not as good as back when they and a handful of others watched it.

Idk. I enjoyed pretty much all of the episodes of the first three seasons. I had a hard time watching the first few of the 4th season. It got better as the season went on, but I definitely thought it was the weakest.

I thought that seasons 3 & 4 of "Eastbound and Down" were hilarious. The season were he appears in Mexico with his side kick Steve was great....

View attachment 5714

I watched season 1 during our miserable 0-6 start in 2009. It was one of the only things in the world that made me happy that fall.

I thought season 2 was weak sauce. Enjoyed the rest of the show. Loved S3 with Jason Sudeikis.

I loved the 4th season of AD about the same as all the others.

Think this is yet again a case of people being annoyed at popularity- so they have to say it's not as good as back when they and a handful of others watched it.
And yet again you would be wrong.

I honestly don't see how anyone could say s4 was as good as the others with a straight face. A few of the episodes were pretty great. A few were okay. And a few were actually pretty terrible. While every single episode of s1-3 had me laughing my ass off. I've honestly probably watched the first three seasons at least 7 or 8 times over the years. I haven't rewatched a single episode of s4.

It just wasn't as good. Flat out. It has nothing to do with its current popularity and everything to do with the writing. It shouldn't really surprise anyone. They pretty much caught lightning in a bottle the first time. The chances of you being able to take a decade long hiatus and then recapture that same magic is slim to none.

I missed last week's episode but saw tonight's. I like the show but idk, I can't quite get into it like I'm with Arrow and the Flash so far. It's been pretty good so far though.
I'm the opposite. I'm absolutely hooked on Gotham. I'm enjoying Flash but not on Gotham level. Still not watched Arrow.

Because it's not a superhero show really.

I understand that. It's a mob/detective show with a touch of comic book flare. I think the latest ign review kinda sums it up for me. I really liked last night's episode but the review kinda listed my concerns. What's Bruce's role, weak villain of the week, character development, etc. But I'm fully on board after last night, it finally caught my attention.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/21/gotham-viper-review

I understand that. It's a mob/detective show with a touch of comic book flare. I think the latest ign review kinda sums it up for me. I really liked last night's episode but the review kinda listed my concerns. What's Bruce's role, weak villain of the week, character development, etc. But I'm fully on board after last night, it finally caught my attention.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/21/gotham-viper-review
I agree that the "villain of the week" thing could get tiresome. It doesn't feel that way to me yet though. I know Penguin is probably awhile away from becoming a full on crime lord but I really hope he at least becomes a somewhat major player sooner rather than later. I'm hoping by the end of the season he at least has his own crew together that commands respect.

Are you speaking for me?
I didn't watch any AD until maybe a year before Netflix came out with their season. It was already popular when I watched the first episodes.
Loved everything up to Little Britain - then the quality dropped and never really recovered.

Flash was alright last night. The first Age of Ultron trailer will be played after Agents of Shield next week, so be on the lookout for that.

ARROW TONIGHT

Gotham this week was ugh 5/10. Needed no super powers, felt out of place. Penguin and mob are still the best thing about the show. Fish ain't bad either, hot as fuck.

Flash was okay 7/10. Needs moar Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd and Captain Boomerang.

Arrow looks promising after a slow start to the season.

Gotham this week was ugh 5/10. Needed no super powers, felt out of place. Penguin and mob are still the best thing about the show. Fish ain't bad either, hot as ****.

Flash was okay 7/10. Needs moar Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd and Captain Boomerang.

Arrow looks promising after a slow start to the season.

Heard they can't do Grodd this year because of the budget. But yeah Flash is getting a bit too repetitive.

Flash, like Arrow, Smallville and other shows will probably do a villain of the week to begin with just to establish the world they are living in before it gets on to the bigger issues.

Heard they can't do Grodd this year because of the budget. But yeah Flash is getting a bit too repetitive.

Apparently Cold is coming next week.

Boomerang is going to be on Arrow.

Professor Zoom has been leaked in production pics.

Are we betting it is Thawn the young cop or the professor who is gaming everyone?

Flash, like Arrow, Smallville and other shows will probably do a villain of the week to begin with just to establish the world they are living in before it gets on to the bigger issues.

Smallville is hawt garbage. Never mention it.

I WANT NIGHTWING ON ARROW.

GRAYSON PAYS A VISIT TO STAR CITY TO BRING BACK HARLEY QUINN WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN TEASED MEANING THE BATMAN EXIST IN THE ARROWVERSE AND ALSO WAYNE TECH APPEARING ON FLASH.

GRAYSON PAYS A VISIT TO STAR CITY TO BRING BACK HARLEY QUINN WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN TEASED MEANING THE BATMAN EXIST IN THE ARROWVERSE AND ALSO WAYNE TECH APPEARING ON FLASH.

OMG I CANT STOP WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

(they need to mention Wayne Enterprises.)

Is sexy azz felicity gonna be Harley Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back