Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished season 1 of a show called Game of Thrones. Fellas, I think this is gonna be a hit. Check it out.
"Nobody's going to like that Dungeons & Dragons crap."

CANCELED

*Overheard at FOX television when it was being pitched around*

OR

"Let's, now stay with me, START with the dragons!"

Attack on Titan

It's good... Interesting story. Good action. Good idea on how they fight. Story has me wanting more. Visually strong.

Where it's bad... exaggerated expression and talking at times. LOTS of characters, I lose track of who's who at times.

My biggest complaint is this: no idea when I'll see a resolution. This "first season" started about 4 years ago. Actually, what I think it is is this is the first season for us westerners. I noticed it was parts 1-3 or 4-8... along those lines. So, I guess this season was actually a compilation of miniseries - which explains why the intro changes after multiple episodes, multiple times.

So, that beinv the case... resolution will be slow.

Attack on Titan

It's good... Interesting story. Good action. Good idea on how they fight. Story has me wanting more. Visually strong.

Where it's bad... exaggerated expression and talking at times. LOTS of characters, I lose track of who's who at times.

My biggest complaint is this: no idea when I'll see a resolution. This "first season" started about 4 years ago. Actually, what I think it is is this is the first season for us westerners. I noticed it was parts 1-3 or 4-8... along those lines. So, I guess this season was actually a compilation of miniseries - which explains why the intro changes after multiple episodes, multiple times.

So, that beinv the case... resolution will be slow.

Season Two has been rumored much in the same way Bigfoot has. It may be that Netflix just didn't negotiate continuing it; I haven't checked, but it might be available on Crunchyroll or something.
Like I mentioned before, it's more philosophical (and character study) than action. Twenty minute episodes are based around only a minute of action; every character gets a soliloquy on their thoughts and feelings about it. I didnt mind that for the most part except when the generals were arguing over what to do with Erin (who's name is yelled quite a bit). I was hoping to see a bit more badassery from Mikasa, as her introduction made her seem like she has some superhuman traits or resolve.

Season Two has been rumored much in the same way Bigfoot has. It may be that Netflix just didn't negotiate continuing it; I haven't checked, but it might be available on Crunchyroll or something.
Like I mentioned before, it's more philosophical (and character study) than action. Twenty minute episodes are based around only a minute of action; every character gets a soliloquy on their thoughts and feelings about it. I didnt mind that for the most part except when the generals were arguing over what to do with Erin (who's name is yelled quite a bit). I was hoping to see a bit more badassery from Mikasa, as her introduction made her seem like she has some superhuman traits or resolve.
I guess Mikasa is just a badass... at least until we met Captain Levi. BADASS.

Stranger Things about to be True Detective 2.0. Where everyone acts like the sequel season isn't near as good as the first- without realizing that the first season simply wasn't very good to begin with.

To you it wasn't good

Right. I understand people love it- but I think it's because they think they're "supposed" to love it. Beyond nostalgia, it doesn't really have much to offer and that aspect wears off quickly.

Story is extremely basic. The writing isn't very good. It's shot well. Kids are charming. Acting is weak on the whole.

It's very Nickelodeon's Are You Afraid of the Dark... in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back