Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the first episode of OA, and haven't been hooked yet. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for a long arc format right now. Black Mirror is excellent for me (though S1 eps 1 and 2 weren't very representative)

i've watched 4 and a half episodes of the oa

it's ok, but it's also pretty dumb, and every character in the show is representative of the dumbest people on the planet. they're all so unbelievably stupid.

i could come up with endless scenarios for them to be able to facilitate an escape, but by episode 4 it drove me insane. no reason homer couldn't sucker punch that guy and then put that stupid gas mask on him and tell him to unlock the doors, and then go eat the north end of a southbound shotgun

i could come up with endless scenarios for them to be able to facilitate an escape, but by episode 4 it drove me insane. no reason homer couldn't sucker punch that guy and then put that stupid gas mask on him and tell him to unlock the doors, and then go eat the north end of a southbound shotgun
Lol ya for real. Like cmon homer quit being an idiot

But I think their reasoning was that homer really wanted to find the moves and he knew he was close so that was more important than escaping or some shit lol

Taboo on FX with everyone's favorite Tom Hardy - has actually been pretty darn cool.
A slice of Burke and Hare..
Tom plays a total bastid..

tom-hardy-taboo-fx.jpg

OMG those were my EXACT words to my wife! Glad it wasn't just me that noticed; I was gonna post the same thing here.
Didn't see Jim Carrey's version, and don't care to.
It was good... stylistically VERY similar.

Even told my wife they must've used that movie for reference... this Violet is like a young Emily Browning. Who also played Violet.

Wait. You guys mean "killing it"as in good?

NPH was struggling mightily in that role. He missed half the jokes in the script with awful timing. Basically just put the costume on and called it quits- no character work. Just Barney from How I Met Your Mother in makeup.

I like the guy, but watching him struggle through this one was painful. Wanted to hit the eject button for him. Just a bad casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back