Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walkin Ded....

What do yall think is gonna end up happening with Coral? I'm not sure if Negan really kinda respects him and is aiming to brainwash him or he is just playing the long con to hurt him 10x worse.

There have been rumors the kid who plays Coral's contract is up after this season and has not yet been renewed. Would be pretty BA if Coral ends up brainwashed and working/fighting for Negan. Then gets killed off by a member of his old group or possibly even Rick.
reminds of hook and jack from the robin Williams pan movie

Also member how bad ass Jesus was his first episode

What the fuck happened to that guy how's he get outsmarted by coral

I'm completely confused by my DVR.
I set it to record Svengooli, who was showing Brides of Dracula on Saturday night.
That stupid storm comes thru and knocks out Comcast all night. I'm relegated to discs as even the internet and Apple Tv are knocked out.
Somehow though cable was completely KO'd Svengooli still gets recorded and I watched it last night. WTF?

I'm completely confused by my DVR.
I set it to record Svengooli, who was showing Brides of Dracula on Saturday night.
That stupid storm comes thru and knocks out Comcast all night. I'm relegated to discs as even the internet and Apple Tv are knocked out.
Somehow though cable was completely KO'd Svengooli still gets recorded and I watched it last night. WTF?

You watch The OA? It is full of weird sh1t, seems like something you would be into.

Well Clark I just finished and figured I would talk in here because I can hide the spoilers. And for everyone who has not seen it you really do not want any spoilers on this one. Suspense and wild plot twists are part of what makes the show good.

When you asked if I think she is nuts I kinda figured there would be a Shutter Island type ending or, at the very least, a Usual Suspects type ending where you are left wondering.

Some of the show was hard to take, like the "movements", but overall it was good. It is interesting to see the motley little cult that follow her. Each of them with their own issues and such.

The ending though was way out there. It will be interesting to see what season 2 brings

Well Clark I just finished and figured I would talk in here because I can hide the spoilers. And for everyone who has not seen it you really do not want any spoilers on this one. Suspense and wild plot twists are part of what makes the show good.

When you asked if I think she is nuts I kinda figured there would be a Shutter Island type ending or, at the very least, a Usual Suspects type ending where you are left wondering.

Some of the show was hard to take, like the "movements", but overall it was good. It is interesting to see the motley little cult that follow her. Each of them with their own issues and such.

The ending though was way out there. It will be interesting to see what season 2 brings

I about died laughing at that ending. No lie

@The Hammer

also there are some significant parallels when you consider "Homer" the author and OA.. believed to have been blind, a story teller to crowds from memory... seems like that's OA from the get go.

@The Hammer

also there are some significant parallels when you consider "Homer" the author and OA.. believed to have been blind, a story teller to crowds from memory... seems like that's OA from the get go.

I did not see

The portal open.

I did however make the mass shooting connection with that news report of the mass shooting at the mall.

I thought the book stuff was a little weak to make you think she was full of it. She could have got those books because of her experiences.

Haven't, but the description is really vague. Is this a psychological scifi thing? That'd be right up my alley.

It is vague because it is full of surprises and they do not want to give a lot away.

I would say it is more super natural than sci fi. The psychology is definitely interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back