Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five episodes into Black Sails. Pretty good. Some hot girls

The story gets really good in season 2. I am going to warn you though, they do a lot of flashback scenes in season 2 and it is not completely obvious they are flashbacks. Just be aware so as to avoid some confusion.

I've decided ahs writers just give up on season finales

After this season I just finished hotel on Netflix and that ending episode was almost as bad

"Here ghost it's ok you ain't gotta be alone just get on tinder and Facebook and instagram!!!"

"Here ghost well run your fashion empire from here in this stupid hotel"

"Here Bruce Jenner wannabe just go kill yo self"

"We must get our hotel 5 stars on yelp!!!!"

Also how cheap of a fix to the kid problem was it just to feed them to countess chocula real quick. Terrible

Rectify - down to three episodes. Daniel has moved to Nashville.
They mentioned Franklin, TN in the last episode.
This show is so good. Everyone here will hate it.

For as many shows as I've had suggested to me and I even have in my Netflix Q, I almost always find myself watching It's Always Sunny in Philly.
I've probably watched that show beginning to end about 15 times.

Anyone else do this?

For as many shows as I've had suggested to me and I even have in my Netflix Q, I almost always find myself watching It's Always Sunny in Philly.
I've probably watched that show beginning to end about 15 times.

Anyone else do this?
Ya fa sho

I usually skip season one though in most of my rewatches

Funniest show ever seasons 2-9

So apparently the WD ratings are down lol, just always seems I'm never on the same page with the majority of the fanbase of this show. Negan has saved the show imo. I guess people can't stand their precious fave characters getting whacked. Thought that was the whole point of the show.... "no one is safe".

tough to beat that opener... they are setting stuff up I suppose.

fish chicks & Zoo people...

Tara & Morgan / Carol....

If they have Carol go Terminus on the Saviors, well I will keep watching but it would just be for the laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back