Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Revenant, but then again I liked Cast Away

that link was less than informative.

I get the setting, 1800s fur trader, but that is all

I have the last 3 episodes of Vikings to finish. It was so good the first season but yeah this was a little downer.
Just crammed a couple of episodes of Vikings in.
That show seems to be going nowhere fast..

Just finished season 3 of Vikings and it is excellent. For those that know GOT this is a good description of the show: 10 Reasons Why Vikings Is Better Than Game Of Thrones - TheRichest

Even if you do not agree with the premise of the article there is some correlation between the two and many aspects of Vikings is better. Reason 6, reality vs fiction, is a big sell for me. There are a lot of actual major historical figures in the show. Along with Along with Ragnar and his son's some not mentioned in the article include:
  • Rollo, first Duke of Normandy -- The "Viking" part of France that eventually conquered England
  • Alfred, considered first King of England (though he is a baby at this point)
  • Charles the Bald -- King of France/Fancia, one of Charlemagne's grandson's
  • King Horik of Denmark

The battles "reason" is big too. There are battles all the time, the Vikings are always fighting someone if they are not fighting each other.

Does anyone still at all watch arrow

Just saw some episode not sure which one I think newest since when is spawn part of team arrow who is this guy a meta human or what

Just finished season 3 of Vikings and it is excellent. For those that know GOT this is a good description of the show: 10 Reasons Why Vikings Is Better Than Game Of Thrones - TheRichest

Even if you do not agree with the premise of the article there is some correlation between the two and many aspects of Vikings is better. Reason 6, reality vs fiction, is a big sell for me. There are a lot of actual major historical figures in the show. Along with Along with Ragnar and his son's some not mentioned in the article include:
  • Rollo, first Duke of Normandy -- The "Viking" part of France that eventually conquered England
  • Alfred, considered first King of England (though he is a baby at this point)
  • Charles the Bald -- King of France/Fancia, one of Charlemagne's grandson's
  • King Horik of Denmark

The battles "reason" is big too. There are battles all the time, the Vikings are always fighting someone if they are not fighting each other.
Love this show....Lord Ragnor's character is great and the battle scenes are epic. Been a huge fan since the beginning.

I haven't even started Flash this season, sounds like I'm not missing much.

Need a new show, was thinking Penny Dreadful. Thoughts? Opinions?

Currently have Netflix, HBO Go, and Hulu. Any recommendations would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back