Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the biggest star on there... possibly the biggest contract.
I'm surprised by how many people on my FB I've seen posting that they hate negan (understandable) and aren't enjoying this season (I don't get that). Apparently it's a pretty widespread sentiment though.

So apparently the WD ratings are down lol, just always seems I'm never on the same page with the majority of the fanbase of this show. Negan has saved the show imo. I guess people can't stand their precious fave characters getting whacked. Thought that was the whole point of the show.... "no one is safe".
Down from what? Beating the NFL every Sunday night? They ain't hurting.

You got your wish, SDM... Jerome wasn't even teased to return in January. Just flat out said so.
Yep. Saw that. I was so excited lol. I knew they couldn't be dumb enough to not bring him back. The actor who plays him posted this on his Twitter last night then it got removed.

78gErZ5CmW4LBZwEf5aqynPH2dFRNRJ_KJW6sFp7MHs.png

Been watching Shooter with Ryan Philippi. Real good show so far. It's a varied take on the Mark Wahlburg movie. Last episode had the great Eddie George in it. Not a bad actor at all.

Walkin Ded....

What do yall think is gonna end up happening with Coral? I'm not sure if Negan really kinda respects him and is aiming to brainwash him or he is just playing the long con to hurt him 10x worse.

There have been rumors the kid who plays Coral's contract is up after this season and has not yet been renewed. Would be pretty BA if Coral ends up brainwashed and working/fighting for Negan. Then gets killed off by a member of his old group or possibly even Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back