Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making my way through Luke Cage. Love the vibe and style... pacing works with it well.

Only on episode 2, but saw a mistake. When the police are at the door, Cage refers to them as Five O... in Harlem, he says he's from Georgia.

Woops.

I don't understand...how is that a mistake? Five-0 has been a slang for police ever since the original 70's show.

Am I the only comic guy that wasn't very impressed with Luke Cage. That was the first Netflix/Marvel show that I legitimately had to force myself to finish.

I'm hoping Iron Fist delivers.

Am I the only comic guy that wasn't very impressed with Luke Cage. That was the first Netflix/Marvel show that I legitimately had to force myself to finish.

I know very little about the character from the comics. Simplistic... but I'm enjoying the style and matching pace of the show.

I'm enjoying it so far.

I watched the first episode a week ago and haven't watched another since. It's not that I didn't like it. It just didn't leave me dying for more so it kinda went on the back burner. I will finish it eventually. With so many of my other shows back now, it could be awhile though.

I watched the first episode a week ago and haven't watched another since. It's not that I didn't like it. It just didn't leave me dying for more so it kinda went on the back burner. I will finish it eventually. With so many of my other shows back now, it could be awhile though.
Timing is rough... getting through it at a similar pace to any weekly show I watch. I'll binge an extra episode when I can.

They are one and the same person. It's just complicated because time paradoxes are complicated.

1. Young Barry grows up with family
2. Young Barry becomes Flash
3. Young Barry and Current Barry "merge" when Current Barry returns from the past.
4. Current Barry starts losing memories due to the timeline being erased.

The gap in this logic is if Young Barry's mother is alive there is no reason for a Flash to go back in time.

I guess you could work it from a multiverse point of view though.

They are one and the same person. It's just complicated because time paradoxes are complicated.

3. Young Barry and Current Barry "merge" when Current Barry returns from the past.

The gap in this logic is if Young Barry's mother is alive there is no reason for a Flash to go back in time.

Why do they merge? At what point? Did Barry just stalk him till he was that age then they merged? Did time just jump to the present after he saved his mom?

I think I already said it, but all this alternate timeline/universe stuff is starting to get exhausting. I realize it's just part of the deal with the Flash though. Personally I feel this show is on a negative trajectory right now.

I think I already said it, but all this alternate timeline/universe stuff is starting to get exhausting. I realize it's just part of the deal with the Flash though. Personally I feel this show is on a negative trajectory right now.

I think they have put a stop to it when Daddy Flash said stop being a bitch and own up to your mistakes last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back